Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

Apparently, according to BAC only 30% of the direct deposits from the govt have been spent.

Really like retail because of this... AMZN, TGT, GPS, COST, LOW, HD and TSCO are some of my holdings.

I also think you have to like some of the financials. The credit cards have been nice to me COF is my best performer so far.

You guys ready for a wild week?

So It Begins Helms Deep GIF

Tsco
Netflix
Chipotle
Csx
Nue
Alaska Airlines
LUV
Capital one
Sam Adams
American express

All are holdings or in my bullpen

You guys ready for a wild week?

So It Begins Helms Deep GIF

Tsco
Netflix
Chipotle
Csx
Nue
Alaska Airlines
LUV
Capital one
Sam Adams
American express

All are holdings or in my bullpen

July has sucked ass for my holdings, which is sad as it follows a terrific June. Pretty much given back most of June’s gains at this point in the month. Still HODLing.

July has sucked ass for my holdings, which is sad as it follows a terrific June. Pretty much given back most of June’s gains at this point in the month. Still HODLing.

Bitcoin Crypto GIF by Jeff Dunham

I actually sold some on July 9th. Mainly just took some gains and was going to wait to see if there was an opportunity from earnings.

If I was in the same spot I'd probably think sell but not actually sell and hold out for more. 9 times out of 10 in that situation I was better off selling.
Jmo but I would take some profits and set a tight stop loss in the rest.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back