Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

What's your guy's biggest winner lately?

I bought TQQQ in the middle on the pandemic and caught a 23.60 cost basis. It has since appreciated $104 to 128.42 (444%).

I have had a handful of trades in companies like czr, f, REGI, DCP and six all of which I've hit big gains. I think all of those have been at least a triple.

NVDA has had a nice run lately too. Up 49.9% in Q2

the street = nothing

gambling = had a $200 parlay on England ML with the match over for +300 (so that was sweet)

my wife has dual citizenship so I'm gonna stay rolling with the Brits through this Euro cup

PS: hope everybody saw this absolute beauty watching the match in the front row. I'll set the over under on number of years spent in prison in his life at 14
E5FYq6LWYAczsOM

I bought TQQQ in the middle on the pandemic and caught a 23.60 cost basis. It has since appreciated $104 to 128.42 (444%).

I have had a handful of trades in companies like czr, f, REGI, DCP and six all of which I've hit big gains. I think all of those have been at least a triple.

NVDA has had a nice run lately too. Up 49.9% in Q2

NVDA right at 200, was my best. (Minus my doge meme)
Index plays were safe and easy $$$

I'm not a stock market player/watcher...have no idea what this means...AT ALL
Puts mean people are thinking the stock is going down.

Calls mean people think they are going up.

Usually most people think stocks are going up so you'll get a 70/30 or 60/40 type tilt to calls.

So when you see a ratio outside that like $T (AT&T) that is generally a good idea that somebody thinks the stock is going higher.

Options are leveraged too. 1 contract is worth 100 shares. So if somebody is buying options they feel pretty certain that the underlying stock is going one way or the other.

They are high risk high reward investments.

I use it to find outliers and investigate.

I've really tried to keep my neurotic shit troll posting to TOS but i slipped up and decided to throw shit against those walls. I'm sorry if I offended anyone that posts in that thread. I'm a weak man hahaha.
Cliffs?

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back