Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

The Office Reaction GIF

If only I had more money though 😕
I'm thinking of just doing a basket here. I was selling last week.

Most of these charts look fairly similar.

863D099E-2886-4BAE-A2D6-AB4B6D0660C5.png706F9AA4-E4BA-4CCA-A531-AB203DC71B3F.png3D2554F5-6DA9-4D0D-9285-B31BF805C3AB.png
5E616346-ABAE-4CE6-A73B-B527712A146A.png3D9D0BDB-72B3-4EE8-83FC-EE3B3A2FC475.png

Thoughts on MP?

Was listening to Cramer and it sounds like they are poised to just take off even more than what it has.

WTF is happening....

Gold down
10 year treasury raising
stocks down

We are flirting with a death cross on the 10 year and the SP yield.
We are flirting with breaking the floor of 50 day moving average which could cause a break to the 200 day moving average (about 15%)
VIX is spiking up 31%

Do I start.......

jeff dunham bitcoin GIF

Sold everything I had in apple at 142 (first time I’ve been out of Apple in 16 years) then bought back in at 126... Probably should have held off a little longer, but I hate not being flush an apple. it’s like an addiction. I don’t feel right if I don’t have APPL to check in on three or four times daily...LOL

I not an expert by any means, but if you want to own Apple, I would suggest jumping in within the next month or so.

Sold everything I had in apple at 142 (first time I’ve been out of Apple in 16 years) then bought back in at 126... Probably should have held off a little longer, but I hate not being flush an apple. it’s like an addiction. I don’t feel right if I don’t have APPL to check in on three or four times daily...LOL

I not an expert by any means, but if you want to own Apple, I would suggest jumping in within the next month or so.

Two things I noticed is it fell below into an area of being over sold. It also hit the bottom band and had positive trade volume above the moving average. Generally that is a good indicator of a bottom, but there is a lot of other shit happening right now
84D25111-D3D8-4B82-95AA-2AF97F4E067E.pngCC003FA2-7699-43A8-B55A-22096115CC7B.png

Last edited:
Cramer had Jensen on tonight and he is a very impressive CEO.

Salesforce is the other I want to get more. They are growing and based on using them they are impossible to divorce.
Love NVDA - got in on Jan 1/13/2015 at $20.28. Funny thing is that I started to look at it because of the video the Mythbusters did on it back in the day. I thought I was in late 2014 but i've sold some at different times along the way. Which is frustrating as I'd be retired by now if I didn't.

Right now I'm way overweight in financials and have been since late summer.

Pretty crazy to see the long term yields spike like this. Super frustrating as I'm just finishing up renovating a house and was going to getting a mortgage on it in the next month.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back