Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

Were* up. Nasdaq futures down almost 1% now. But I agree should be an interesting week.
A2243BD9-02AA-40EA-B5E5-FD5BEA5984B3.png

Not got
That Sucks The Office GIF

Somebody has to do it…

Also, waking up every morning to this view doesn’t hurt.

Remodel of master bedroom patio...

View attachment 2281

Can't get that neighbor to chop down that tree a little? I bet i know a few people(on this board) that would do it for $2500 cash and a plane ticket.

This thread is so fun to read after not logging on for a few weeks.

Value has been crushing these last few weeks. PRU, SCHW...two of my biggest etf's DGRO and DVY has been doing great also. Love me some financials rolling into a market where long term rates are spiking. Bought a bunch of PRU when it was catching a 7%+ yield.

You load up into any more aapl on this dip?

ARST just kept its compliance. It’s gonna be a hold now.

Everything I’ve read on LGHL is showing it will follow prices of crypto. I’m waiting for next big BTC boom to sell.

I could be completely off on these
Bought ARST thinking this was wallstreetbets, I was sorely mistaken and bought at it's high 🙃. Gonna hold the line though.

🍻 Here's to hoping this plays out like my OXY play.

Can't get that neighbor to chop down that tree a little? I bet i know a few people(on this board) that would do it for $2500 cash and a plane ticket.

This thread is so fun to read after not logging on for a few weeks.

Value has been crushing these last few weeks. PRU, SCHW...two of my biggest etf's DGRO and DVY has been doing great also. Love me some financials rolling into a market where long term rates are spiking. Bought a bunch of PRU when it was catching a 7%+ yield.

You load up into any more aapl on this dip?

LOL…That damn tree pisses me off. Who plants a fir tree in a Southern California “view neighborhood”?

Bet I know of one dude who would take care of it for me…

LOL…That damn tree pisses me off. Who plants a fir tree in a Southern California “view neighborhood”?

Bet I know of one dude who would take care of it for me…

Haha, dude has more passion for his team than I do at this point. That dude died not too long ago.

I need (Fed Chairman) Powell to keep talking for another week or so. Had a $40K portfolio swing in the last hour.
Powell is killing it through this pandemic.

I think we are in for some painful years though. Especially if we get a nasty tax bill.

PLUG & REGI are killing me today, but they are responsible for a large chunk of my winning the last couple of months.

Powell is killing it through this pandemic.

I think we are in for some painful years though. Especially if we get a nasty tax bill.

PLUG & REGI are killing me today, but they are responsible for a large chunk of my winning the last couple of months.
I just saw a headline on Yahoo! Finance that Biden will propose a $1 Trillion - with a T - tax hike. Enjoy that $1,400 though ... idjuts.

Yep...love how the low income crowd thinks it won’t effect them...LOL

Good luck poors. 🤣

I mean I am sure when the business owner get hit with a bigger tax bill he will just eat that cost because he is a good guy...

I mean why would he...
  1. cut the match on the 401k?
  2. cut the health insurance he pays for?
  3. cut the yearly raises?
  4. or just cut your position in general?
But hey you taxed the evil rich guys.

There is no fucking way you can tax that much and not get into their pockets as well either directly or indirectly.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back