Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

This was a pretty valuable lesson. if you're learning about a stock going bonkers from a message board about something other than stocks, you're too late to the party. Save your money and buy something you know.
I frankly love it when I venture out of my lane and lose money. I always try and stay within a core set of principles.

Picked up some REGN this morning.

Also picked up some LLY a couple weeks ago. LLY has an Alzheimers drug that is showing promise

I’ve been in on gambling stocks since the start of COVID. This thread makes me feel better about continuing to buy the dips.

I’ve been in on gambling stocks since the start of COVID. This thread makes me feel better about continuing to buy the dips.

I bought Draftkings on a dip and am up big in it.

I have been eyeing MGM. Just like the idea of having a digital footprint and physical shops as well. Draftkings has a market cap of 23 billion and MGM is about 17 billion.

Penn National is another intriguing one, but it is fucking hot right now.

Having a RIOT with RIOT this year. Bought 3,000 share at $19 on Jan 6th ... 😎

I bought Draftkings on a dip and am up big in it.

I have been eyeing MGM. Just like the idea of having a digital footprint and physical shops as well. Draftkings has a market cap of 23 billion and MGM is about 17 billion.

Penn National is another intriguing one, but it is fucking hot right now.
PENN is hot because of Barstool. Each time they add a new state to the portfolio the price goes up for a bit.

Having a RIOT with RIOT this year. Bought 3,000 share at $19 on Jan 6th ... 😎
Be super careful with this one. I made a lot of money shorting this back in 2017/2018 when the first bitcoin stuff started to go bananas. They were previously a pharmaceutical that "decided" to become a blockchain company out of nowhere. There has been some really really shady stuff going on with this one.

The CEO was charged in a $27mm pump and dump scheme. They "removed" him back once the public found out but they wouldn't have done anything if nobody knew.

They aren't too different from KODK, people in charge that are all about pumping up the stock then liquidating their massive positions as time goes on.

Be super careful with this one. I made a lot of money shorting this back in 2017/2018 when the first bitcoin stuff started to go bananas. They were previously a pharmaceutical that "decided" to become a blockchain company out of nowhere. There has been some really really shady stuff going on with this one.

The CEO was charged in a $27mm pump and dump scheme. They "removed" him back once the public found out but they wouldn't have done anything if nobody knew.

They aren't too different from KODK, people in charge that are all about pumping up the stock then liquidating their massive positions as time goes on.
I’ve got a trailing stop loss in place on it. Still, I am happy with the 200% gains in 40 days.

giphy.gif
People can still make a boat load of money on plays like this. The most important thing is just making sure that you're not the one left holding the bag.

What's your thoughts on them?

A Chinese financial firm and a plummeting pharmaceutical company.
ARST just kept its compliance. It’s gonna be a hold now.

Everything I’ve read on LGHL is showing it will follow prices of crypto. I’m waiting for next big BTC boom to sell.

I could be completely off on these

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back