Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

delicious cheese fries GIF

You say this now but just wait until you get audited in 2023 and 2024 for being a semi fascist.
Semi? 🤔

Seriously, those extra 87,000 IRS agents are definitely going to be looking for something to do. Hopefully, they'll leave us registered Libertarians alone but the fact that the central premise behind a Libertarian mindset is "less' government, not more probably paints a big red target on me. C'est la vie. That's what the CPA firm is for.

Wild ride today, S&P and Dow managed to finish in positive territory, and my semiconductors fund is... substantially less awful than it looked earlier today.

Hmm, Googling Casey's DMs named Will, I see a Will G in Grain Valley, MO, and a Will Williams (lol) in Bennington, NE.

I mean, that makes sense. 2008 wasn't an acute crisis, so surge trading was smoothed over 15-18 months...now, we have a Fed that is explicitly telling everyone they are starting to beat the brains out of markets and everyone should act accordingly(which, it seems like they are).

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back