Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

Tech jobs are great and working for employers who focus on employees engagement is awesome. Sorry about your vagina being hurt about it though, lol.

Tech job? Bruh she makes $24/hr and works in Linkdein’s social media marketing department.

These are the exact type of jobs that are dispensable and will likely be cut soon. Most recent example of this was Carvana cutting thousands of work from home jobs after an audit showed that the jobs were of no value to the company whatsoever.

My post was about how these are the same people who want their $100,000 student loans paid for, universal healthcare, etc etc. The email/zoom class of jobs that are a defacto adult day care and provide nothing for society and yet are the most vocal about the United States/capitalism being unfair.

I think we can all objectively agree that video is ridiculous. Especially if you see what she was “reading” on the train.

PS: why the hostility?

Tech job? Bruh she makes $24/hr and works in Linkdein’s social media marketing department.

These are the exact type of jobs that are dispensable and will likely be cut soon. Most recent example of this was Carvana cutting thousands of work from home jobs after an audit showed that the jobs were of no value to the company whatsoever.

My post was about how these are the same people who want their $100,000 student loans paid for, universal healthcare, etc etc. The email/zoom class of jobs that are a defacto adult day care and provide nothing for society and yet are the most vocal about the United States/capitalism being unfair.

I think we can all objectively agree that video is ridiculous. Especially if you see what she was “reading” on the train.

"We need to leave things to the market!"

The market markets

Wait, no, not like that

Lol, calm down. I was just poking fun of your vagina because you turned a benign, non-political video into some weird anti-lib post(and now a full rant).

Bruhhh, how did you take that from my post?

My post was literally how these jobs are worthless but the same people who cry about capitalism are the ones living it up with easy jobs like this that only exist because of it.
I'm sorry the number of snacks in the tech workplace hurts your feelings and triggers class conflict for you bro.

Lol, calm down. I was just poking fun of your vagina because you turned a benign, non-political video into some weird anti-lib post(and now a full rant).
I'm sorry the number of snacks in the tech workplace hurts your feelings and triggers class conflict for you bro.

How embarrassing for both of you.

Bruhhh, how did you take that from my post?

My post was literally how these jobs are worthless but the same people who cry about capitalism are the ones living it up with easy jobs like this that only exist because of it.
You seem like a dumb motherfucker, no offense.

You seem like a dumb motherfucker, no offense.

all-due.gif

I think Russia's happy to just sell all their output to India at current elevated prices.

Not sure if anyone is interested, but Adam Tooze wrote a pretty amazing breakdown of BIS's AER.

Not sure if anyone is interested, but Adam Tooze wrote a pretty amazing breakdown of BIS's AER.

All I got out of that was price changes and the central bank rate changes have a larger affect during times of inflation.

I think Russia's happy to just sell all their output to India at current elevated prices.

Russia is in a better economic position than before the invasion.

The dollar and US influence is in a worse position than before Russia’s invasion.

Regardless of politics, Biden’s response to Russia has been an abject failure.

Prior to Russia’s official invasion Biden was told to STFU by Ukraine because Biden kept telling everybody than Kiev would fall on 2 days. Biden also publicly said multiple times that a “minor incursion” would be ok, just not a full scale invasion. (Yikes) How quickly we forget Biden was literally Lord Denethor telling Ukraine to flee for their lives the 6+ weeks leading up to official invasion.

Kind of crazy looking back just how wrong on everything the old man has been .
FNfqBBhXwAYWgPo

Russia is in a better economic position than before the invasion.

The dollar and US influence is in a worse position than before Russia’s invasion.
You'd have to be an insane person to believe the first statement. Also, US Dollar Index is up like 10% since the invasion...

Last edited:

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back