Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

I'm shocked

shocked philip j fry GIF

Considering the average wage index is about 25% higher in that same time frame is it?
That was the first thought of mine.

$XOM is making roughly the same margin (8.65%) as they did in 2013 (8.35%). They also made 8.26% last year and oil wasn't up nearly as much.

I love to hate read shit like this.

God damnit I hate DC

Dead people paid billions: 2.2 million deceased people received $3.6 billion in economic stimulus checks. The government asked for it back, but dead people are notoriously bad about paying up. The federal government is equally bad about clawing it back.

That one doesn't surprise me at all. I had one client where the estate attorney tried to send it back to them twice and IRS kept giving it back.

I’m supposed to pay for this cunt’s student loans and healthcare?

Nah, fuck you Libs we live in different worlds.

Tech jobs are great and working for employers who focus on employees engagement is awesome. Sorry about your vagina being hurt about it though, lol.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back