Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Potentially partnering with the new tMB

Very clearly a Q friendly site. Hardest of passes. Good luck to ya.

Also, a call to organization and violence is literally in the first post I shared (that also includes a moniker for the netizens of your site). You're full of shit.

Where is there a call to violence? A call to organize, sure. There's nothing in there that even remotely relates to violence.

I’m very 1A and 2A...beyond that pretty live and let live liberal in nature. I did vote for Trump the first time around...yes...AND I have NO idea what is happening in those threads!

Meme Wtf GIF
Yeah I mean...I consider myself a conservative guy that has libertarian leanings. I don’t follow politics too closely because I think politicians are asses. That stuff made no sense to me. I literally don’t even know what they are talking about.

FWIW if there is no paywall and there are people from other teams with easy access, I don’t know if I would post the Waterboy nugs here

Would there be a way to host tMB but also keep the Huskers section locked down with a verification process and/or a paywall?
Yeah I could keep everything we currently have locked to just us

I'd rather it stayed like it is and grows organically with who is invited.

@LoudHogRider and @David Webb had very good posts on page one of this thread that I liked, and will make you think about the consequences. But as someone else said, it's your board and if you're thinking, hey this could be a money maker or way to make a living - go for it.

FWIW if there is no paywall and there are people from other teams with easy access, I don’t know if I would post the Waterboy nugs here

Would there be a way to host tMB but also keep the Huskers section locked down with a verification process and/or a paywall?

I think this is the only way. I'm up for a monthly fee if necessary. Just keep the prices lower than Deano.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back