Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Flat Earther on tMB (1 Viewer)

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I'm pretty sure he's espoused flat earth stuff on RSS before. there's at least 3 known flat earthers on RSS. him, Gemini and I think rowdyroddy or something. there was an amazing thread probably 6 or 7 years ago if you search back on it.

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I'm pretty sure he's espoused flat earth stuff on RSS before. there's at least 3 known flat earthers on RSS. him, Gemini and I think rowdyroddy or something. there was an amazing thread probably 6 or 7 years ago if you search back on it.

The flat earther thread on RSS by Woody69 was either last summer or the summer before I believe. Dude is looney tunes. Total nut job.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
from tMB? What'd you do? I just scroll on a buddies account
Ha. Me and like ten others kind of doxxed Genmod.

GenMod is a llama and/or pet photographer in Memphis who lives in his girlfriend’s ex-husbands house. So someone started a thread asking for pet photography recommendations in the Memphis area, so we all suggested someone in particular.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG

GenMod is a llama and/or pet photographer in Memphis who lives in his girlfriend’s ex-husbands house. So someone started a thread asking for pet photography recommendations in the Memphis area, so we all suggested someone in particular.
LOL. That's awesome. I miss the old tMB when that shit happened.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG

you guys are good. Forgot about genmod. Actually I’ve forgotten a lot about rivals. Used to be great, especially tMB.

My favorite thing on the scrolls was dm’ing members when I had my RSS mod patrol avatar and let them know they broke the rules lol

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
you guys are good. Forgot about genmod. Actually I’ve forgotten a lot about rivals. Used to be great, especially tMB.

My favorite thing on the scrolls was dm’ing members when I had my RSS mod patrol avatar and let them know they broke the rules lol
What type of responses did you get?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds