Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Outdoors thread (2 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG

I’d use these pics so much to troll KSU dorks

BrilliantMessyGar-size_restricted.gif

HuskerPAC

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Did you see the one out of Mobridge last year? 34.5" 15.5 lbs.

View attachment 3059

Someone mentioned in that thread the one caught in Montana this spring. They said 32" and 14 lbs or something like that.

View attachment 3060
Dear God. Last time I was in Ontario a boat came over to us and said they were musky fisherman but gilled a huge walleye that was going to die. Illegal to keep fish that big up there but they didn’t want to see it go to waste. We were right by our cabin so we went and netted it and took it back to clean and eat. Similar to those 2—filets off of that fish were as thick as bricks. Just a toad of a fish.

Black5hirt

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
Did you see the one out of Mobridge last year? 34.5" 15.5 lbs.

View attachment 3059

Someone mentioned in that thread the one caught in Montana this spring. They said 32" and 18 lbs. Mobridge one looks bigger.

View attachment 3060
We thought about going up to Mobridge from Whitlock over memorial weekend. Looking at the maps, there are some great flats to hit. Damn that’s a giant! My dad loves northerns so much but I talked him into going after some walleye when we’re up there. Can’t wait.

Black5hirt

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
Whatever they're doing in the Missouri they should keep doing it. There's been a lot of 15+ pulled out the last couple of years
This was posted on Facebook, and all it said was upper Oahe. It seems like a lot of the big ones are further north, but I’m sure there are plenty of big ones from Whitlock to Mobridge.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
This was posted on Facebook, and all it said was upper Oahe. It seems like a lot of the big ones are further north, but I’m sure there are plenty of big ones from Whitlock to Mobridge.
Got a new combo at Scheels last night. Shimano SLX DC with electronic braking. Supposedly it charges when you cast and automatically prevents backlash by slowing the spin appropriately. Curious to see if it works. Should be able to loosen up and really sling it.

Black5hirt

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
Got a new combo at Scheels last night. Shimano SLX DC with electronic braking. Supposedly it charges when you cast and automatically prevents backlash by slowing the spin appropriately. Curious to see if it works. Should be able to loosen up and really sling it.
I read about that one. Let me know how you like it.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds