Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Outdoors thread (2 Viewers)

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Perhaps we can get a mod to pin this thread to the top of the page. I know a lot of you guys are outdoorsy folks so I figure maybe this thread would be a good dumping ground for fish pictures, hiking pictures, etc.

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver
NhxkZWP.jpg

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
What about shooting shit pictures?
I'm pumped to take my springer out grouse hunting this fall. Being from southeast Nebraska I've never done it but I imagine it's like training a bird for pheasants, quail, etc. I figure I'm probably done moose hunting for the foreseeable future as you seem to need some expensive toys where I'm moving. I'd like to do a black bear hunt in denali state park though.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
I'm pumped to take my springer out grouse hunting this fall. Being from southeast Nebraska I've never done it but I imagine it's like training a bird for pheasants, quail, etc. I figure I'm probably done moose hunting for the foreseeable future as you seem to need some expensive toys where I'm moving. I'd like to do a black bear hunt in denali state park though.
How far SE?

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Have some good fishing planned. Going to fish a day on Lewis Lake in Yellowstone beg of June with a guide. Might get out to a stream for a bit another day.
Frances case with dad middle of June
Ottertail with a group end of June

Should be at Kerwin right now with @Black5hirt but can't seem to get done with tax returns.

Kerwin?

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Not far from you. Straight south of Lexington in Kansas. We went there last year right around this time and fish were practically jumping in the boat. Big crappies, wipers and some walleye mixed in.

Kirwin*

Oh I been there and driven past many times.

didn’t know if it was a typo or there was another place so I asked

You from around here?

We lived in NW Kansas for 2 years, not a place from Goodland to Salina and everything north of i70 I ain’t been to

Last summer I drove the entire length of Kansas so many damn times I started taking pics of County courthouses to see if I could hit them all

I’ll post a few for @Woodrow F Call

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds