Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Omar (1 Viewer)

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
The chat is archived isn’t it??
Dean is absolutely not above going back and editing some posts in that chat. That guy will do anything to keep his brand and image.
funny enough, there is a banner at the top of premium articles for me now that reads something to the effect of; "Payment declined, please update payment information for premium content." So I have been posting only the shit emoji randomly in the chat and TT ( when he actually has it) just to see if it will show up. They have been zapping that thing almost immediately

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I like reading the 3-2-1 and I still hold out hope for TTs. That's about the only 2 reasons anymore. Is it worth $10 a month? I really don't know
the 3-2-1 is often comedy gold. Dean's "Bold Predictions" are often hilarious. @Elizabeth Reed was great at calling him out for how ludicrous it was for some of them to be labeled as "bold".

mcgradynu

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
I like reading the 3-2-1 and I still hold out hope for TTs. That's about the only 2 reasons anymore. Is it worth $10 a month? I really don't know

Particularly after this Omar incident from Deab, I’ll likely be putting in my cancellation. BC‘s stuff on 247 is so much better than any reporting on HOL.

Did anyone ever get the scoop on the falling out with Clouse?

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Particularly after this Omar incident from Deab, I’ll likely be putting in my cancellation. BC‘s stuff on 247 is so much better than any reporting on HOL.

Did anyone ever get the scoop on the falling out with Clouse?
I was actually going to make a post about that the other day on if a 247 membership was worth it or not? I mean this board really has all I'm looking for but ya never know what may pop up over there. I did a 2 minute scan over there the other day and boy does that site look confusing as shit but maybe it's cause I'd never looked at it before.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
the 3-2-1 is often comedy gold. Dean's "Bold Predictions" are often hilarious. @Elizabeth Reed was great at calling him out for how ludicrous it was for some of them to be labeled as "bold".
Oh yeah some of them are literally Elementary level. A few times I've thought to myself "you just made it that broad so you couldn't be slammed if you were wrong didn't you?

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
247 coverage of the program is far superior. It’s cheaper, too. Message board is worthless, but that’s why I tPB hard AF.
Their message board looks confusing as shit, but I've also only looked at it once for like 2 minutes. Reminded me of a shittier version of Husker Max and that was very generic set up.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Kinda off topic but I never got the Biles hate, sounds like she has the yips or “twisties” as they call them in gymnastics. If you have the yips in baseball you can’t throw to first, if you have them in gymnastics you over or under rotate and break a neck
Oh, I'm not hating on her at all. Looking at that diminutive little turd cutter and thinking "squishy" is where my depraved head was at.

MaceCakes

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
hate-hate-hate-yeah.gif

deltau46

Linebacker
Insider
Pick'Em Champion
Dean is a worthless fuck. Everything about that guy drives me nuts. He has such a punchable face too....his arrogant, smug tone on RSS is reason enough to cancel my sub.

Regarding Clouse, he just got hired at Hudl in case anyone cares. 24/7 has great articles, but the fact shit head Sam posts over there is reason enough to not be a member.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds