Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Omar Brown Declares For NFL Draft (1 Viewer)

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
#NotEligibleToReturn
Yeah. Q Newsom did the same thing last week, acting like its breaking news that they are going to do this thing they have no choice but to do. They must be getting advised to do this for some reason.

It would make more sense if they framed it as thanking and saying goodbye to Nebraska as they get ready to take the next step instead of some declaration.

Both Brown and Q became eligible for the draft as soon as the clock hit 0:00 in the Cockeye game. Anyone who has used up their college eligibilty is eligible for the draft whether they "declare" it or not. Like I said, somene must be advising them to make these posts thinking the publicity will somehow help them.

Last edited:

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah. Q Newsom did the same thing last week, acting like its breaking news that they are going to do this thing they have no choice but to do. They must be getting advised to do this for some reason.

It would make more sense if they framed it as thanking and saying goodbye to Nebraska as they get ready to take the next step instead of some declaration.

Both Brown and Q becamse eligible for the draft as soon as the clock hit 0:00 in the Cockeye game. Anyone who has used up their college eligibilty is eligible for the draft whether they "declare" it or not. Like I said, somene must be advising them to make these posts thinking the publicity will somehow help them.
This is the first year I can remember players doing this. It's bizarre

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds