Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Omar (3 Viewers)

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
FYI

I was told Omar was back at practice Today and had a good day.

Be slow to judge too much here.

Really gonna be a bad look for Sean Callahan here…

Im losing all of my respect I had for him… I’m sure he’s devastated by that and he’ll cry all night.

But admittedly, I’m an extremely hard guy to piss off and I give a lot of chances and everyone has the benefit of the doubt from me. Sean lost all of my respect today.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Will die on the hill that Newcombe was the better QB.
Newcombe was electric especially before the knee injury. He was never quite the same afterwards. He was still a very good player. I remember him housing it on the first play of the spring game and being like we have our next great player.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
BC said he practiced today too FWIW

Sean Callahan said he got forced out at TCU and then intimated the reasons why are the same reasons why we should be done with him here. The heavy implication being that Omar isn’t someone you want on your team.

Omar struggles with mental health and the coaches have been very careful with him this spring, summer, and fall and he’s done every single thing they’ve asked.

Fuck Sean Callahan. What an embarrassment. I suppose “you don’t get to where he’s at” without being an incompetent douche bag from time to time.

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
Today’s chat left so many open windows for little digs to take at Dean next week.

giphy.webp

^^ me and I’m sure some of you throughout the chat today

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
Newcombe was electric especially before the knee injury. He was never quite the same afterwards. He was still a very good player. I remember him housing it on the first play of the spring game and being like we have our next great player.
maybe ends up being a take it to another thread thing, but Crouch was fast enough to compensate for a lot of shortcomings in the play calling. He was a pretty bad option QB decision-making wise (first instinct was always to run and we had a ton of fumbles from the late pitches). Newcombe was a way better passer too. Never forget the 15% completion percentage against KSU in 2000.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
maybe ends up being a take it to another thread thing, but Crouch was fast enough to compensate for a lot of shortcomings in the play calling. He was a pretty bad option QB decision-making wise (first instinct was always to run and we had a ton of fumbles from the late pitches). Newcombe was a way better passer too. Never forget the 15% completion percentage against KSU in 2000.
I thought Crouch was a solid option qb. I thought his decision making in the option game was fine. Solich had to ride him because the talent level started to decrease over time which was Solich’s fault. I will also say Crouch was a tough sob for his size. The guy is small. I wasn’t as big on Newcombe after his injury as some. It’s kind of like T mart getting hurt. Both lost that extra gear.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds