Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Omar (4 Viewers)

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Dean is a worthless fuck. Everything about that guy drives me nuts. He has such a punchable face too....his arrogant, smug tone on RSS is reason enough to cancel my sub.

Regarding Clouse, he just got hired at Hudl in case anyone cares. 24/7 has great articles, but the fact shit head Sam posts over there is reason enough to not be a member.
I like this guy

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dean is a worthless fuck. Everything about that guy drives me nuts. He has such a punchable face too....his arrogant, smug tone on RSS is reason enough to cancel my sub.

Regarding Clouse, he just got hired at Hudl in case anyone cares. 24/7 has great articles, but the fact shit head Sam posts over there is reason enough to not be a member.

I like this guy
Who are you, guy?
Who Are You Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

redzoner

Cornerback
I’m simply amazed at how many tPB members are still on the scrolls @RR$. I thought everyone quit and came over here long, long ago… SMMFH
The card that pays my Rivals membership has been expired since 2014. I'm still amazed it works to pay the membership every year.

Last year I had cancelled but then fell for the free 3 months. The screw job is that the three free months didn't move my renewal date back so my new payment only counted for 9 months.

It's time to finally end it.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Likening Omar to Mo Washington, the kid who was probably the worst teammate in maybe a decade or two is a pretty serious allegation.
on Tanner Farmer's podcast with NBNR, he said Mo literally swung at him because Tanner was trying to help him and be a good team mate.......doesn't feel like Omar is quite going that far.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider

Just a guy who thinks Dean is a fking moron, Sam is an idiot, and 99.8% of RSS has no clue about real life or how things truly operate in North Stadium.

A live look in at me after reading this:

1629901577689.gif

deltau46

Linebacker
Insider
Pick'Em Champion
How do things really operate in North Stadium?
Things might have improved a little now that biff (GL) is gone, but nobody liked him. Frost is notoriously late for staff meetings - not really surprised given the attention to detail in games - he was MIA back in June one weekend when we were hosting a recruit, nobody knew where he was; he never showed up to meet the kid and the staff had to make up an excuse. Just the tip of the iceberg....I'm not trying to be some insider, I just get intel from time to time from a couple of former players who are close to the program as well as a good friend who works for the team.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Things might have improved a little now that biff (GL) is gone, but nobody liked him. Frost is notoriously late for staff meetings - not really surprised given the attention to detail in games - he was MIA back in June one weekend when we were hosting a recruit, nobody knew where he was; he never showed up to meet the kid and the staff had to make up an excuse. Just the tip of the iceberg....I'm not trying to be some insider, I just get intel from time to time from a couple of former players who are close to the program as well as a good friend who works for the team.
Wow.......just wow lol. I know RSS Dean has mentioned GL "had to do some hard things to change things" any good stories with that?

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
And this will continue to be the reason why tPB will shit on tater island.

deltau46

Linebacker
Insider
Pick'Em Champion
Wow.......just wow lol. I know RSS Dean has mentioned GL "had to do some hard things to change things" any good stories with that?
Nothing too exciting. I was drinking beers with some of the GA's that came along from UCF one night and they talked about what a douche he is....like wore a visor backwards at practice level of doucheness....he's a dick to everyone and has been riding Frost's jock since high school (relatives went to WR at same time and have confirmed GL just rode Frost's coattails since HS)....they have some LLC together that GL manages...I believe the LLC owns some properties and a few other investments. I'll ask my buddy and see if he has any better stories and I'll share them.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds