Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Omar Manning done (1 Viewer)

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
Maaaaan, I remember the night he committed. We had finally gotten a big body WR and things looked to be turning around.

What a wild ride it was with him here. I would love to know the actual full story behind him not playing the first year to barely ever getting reps. We get the stories told to the media but there has to be more.

ac husker

Safety
Elite Member
Maaaaan, I remember the night he committed. We had finally gotten a big body WR and things looked to be turning around.

What a wild ride it was with him here. I would love to know the actual full story behind him not playing the first year to barely ever getting reps. We get the stories told to the media but there has to be more.
He has documented mental health issues. Pretty sure that’s the full story.

skerfan

Cornerback
Elite Member
It’s mind bottling how many shitty college players think they are NFL material.
I bet it pales in comparison to the number of shitty high school players that thought they were good yet accomplished less than 1% of those that were awarded a scholarship to play college football. It’s real hard to disrespect someone that did something that you wish you could have, even if he wasn’t all American.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I bet it pales in comparison to the number of shitty high school players that thought they were good yet accomplished less than 1% of those that were awarded a scholarship to play college football. It’s real hard to disrespect someone that did something that you wish you could have, even if he wasn’t all American.
Maybe but there are even a fair amount of players at UNK who think they are going pro. It’s laughable. Have some perspective.

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
Maybe he'll do well in Arena Football. But his tweet sounds like he's restiring from football.

HuskerPAC

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Maybe but there are even a fair amount of players at UNK who think they are going pro. It’s laughable. Have some perspective.
Oh my God I remember when I was at Wayne State (student and intramurals brother) and was friends with some football guys.

They all talked about how there were guys on the team that were going to be drafted, ran 4.2 40s, etc.

skerfan

Cornerback
Elite Member
Oh my God I remember when I was at Wayne State (student and intramurals brother) and was friends with some football guys.

They all talked about how there were guys on the team that were going to be drafted, ran 4.2 40s, etc.
If you went to Wayne state early 90s some actually did

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Fuck. Fans are a bunch of assholes to their own.
A lot of people on this site think that the way to not be a potato is being cynical & condescending.

Best of luck to Manning in the future - I wish it would have come together for him more on the field, but I always appreciated how he tried to help people with mental health issues.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds