Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Omar (2 Viewers)

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
I’m starting to come around on Chinander. I have much more faith in him than Frost at this point.
Saw him speak a few years ago at a glazier clinic in Des Moines. He was good. I was a big critic of him early. But I think he does a solid job.

on another note. He was drinking and had a fat dip in the whole time in his clinic talk.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Saw him speak a few years ago at a glazier clinic in Des Moines. He was good. I was a big critic of him early. But I think he does a solid job.

on another note. He was drinking and had a fat dip in the whole time in his clinic talk.

Sounds like a quality dude

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member

I hope the glazier clinics are fired up and going again next spring. I miss the drinking and stories with all the crazy football coaches

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG

He seems like a guy who isn’t stubborn like some other coaches and is willing to change things up if things aren’t going right. The defense wanting to play in the bowl game last year and the seniors willing to come back for one more year also showed me they must love the guy.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
I hope the glazier clinics are fired up and going again next spring. I miss the drinking and stories with all the crazy football coaches
As far as I know, I heard last spring they were bringing them back, but who knows with this covid shit again if they'll actually do it. I hope so. The speakers are hit and miss, but I've always seemed to find one really good one I can steal shit from. Plus the drunkenness shenanigans at P&L in KC is always fun. Plus it never fails, but Bazookas is usually hit up at least one night.

Noel Mazzone was a speaker one year in KC, and we're getting ready to go to P&L. We're waiting for the shuttle, and here comes Mazzone and his crew, hop in with us and proceeds to hit up P&L and get torn up. Was awesome.

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
As far as I know, I heard last spring they were bringing them back, but who knows with this covid shit again if they'll actually do it. I hope so. The speakers are hit and miss, but I've always seemed to find one really good one I can steal shit from. Plus the drunkenness shenanigans at P&L in KC is always fun. Plus it never fails, but Bazookas is usually hit up at least one night.

Noel Mazzone was a speaker one year in KC, and we're getting ready to go to P&L. We're waiting for the shuttle, and here comes Mazzone and his crew, hop in with us and proceeds to hit up P&L and get torn up. Was awesome.
That’s badass! I’ve heard from the Missouri Hudl guy that the KC one is a good time. Before I had Ohio I just covered SoCal, Nevada and Arizona so I always got to go to the Vegas Clinic which was a riot. The Nike COY one at USC always had the best speakers. Got to work with Bobby Newcomb quite a bit at Casteel HS in Phoenix but never even had the balls to tell him I was a Husker fan.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
That’s badass! I’ve heard from the Missouri Hudl guy that the KC one is a good time. Before I had Ohio I just covered SoCal, Nevada and Arizona so I always got to go to the Vegas Clinic which was a riot. The Nike COY one at USC always had the best speakers. Got to work with Bobby Newcomb quite a bit at Casteel HS in Phoenix but never even had the balls to tell him I was a Husker fan.
Vegas Glazier clinic...holy shit, I bet that is nuts. I've heard the Minneapolis one gets pretty rowdy as well. The Des Moines one I went to was pretty tame for the most part. But they had a brewery near by that was tits with great food. The pork tenderloin sandwich was the size of a damn bucket hat.

Haven't been to any Nike COY. My personal preference is to find small college coaches at clinics. They seem to have the best stuff that I can relate to my kids and actually use.

The KC one, I'll be walking around going to an exhibit or somewhere else...there's dudes belly up to the bar all damn day, just getting rocking drunk. 4 hours later, those fuckers haven't moved.

Went to some small local clinic one year in Salina, KS. Made our way to Wild Wild West and watched some stripper beat the holy shit out of this fat coach with his belt....fuck all that.

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Vegas Glazier clinic...holy shit, I bet that is nuts. I've heard the Minneapolis one gets pretty rowdy as well. The Des Moines one I went to was pretty tame for the most part. But they had a brewery near by that was tits with great food. The pork tenderloin sandwich was the size of a damn bucket hat.

Haven't been to any Nike COY. My personal preference is to find small college coaches at clinics. They seem to have the best stuff that I can relate to my kids and actually use.

The KC one, I'll be walking around going to an exhibit or somewhere else...there's dudes belly up to the bar all damn day, just getting rocking drunk. 4 hours later, those fuckers haven't moved.

Went to some small local clinic one year in Salina, KS. Made our way to Wild Wild West and watched some stripper beat the holy shit out of this fat coach with his belt....fuck all that.

They called that a sacrifice back in the WWW days. Couple of my shit head buddies paid to have it done to me about 10ish years ago against my immediate knowledge. I had broken blood vessels all over my arms and stomach, Legit painful experience.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
They called that a sacrifice back in the WWW days. Couple of my shit head buddies paid to have it done to me about 10ish years ago against my immediate knowledge. I had broken blood vessels all over my arms and stomach, Legit painful experience.
Yeah, I wasn't having any of that shit. We paid for one at Mustangs in Junk town once for a buddy on his birthday...he was fucking pissed. They tied his ass up with a belt and this stripper was trying to stomp out his balls, slapped the fuck out of his stomach. That place was sketchy/trashy as fuck. I don't know why he wanted to go there in the first place.

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
We paid a stripper to do that to my friend at his bachelor party in Atlantic City. She tore his boxers open in the back while he was onstage and bent over so plenty of people saw his balls.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Yeah, I wasn't having any of that shit. We paid for one at Mustangs in Junk town once for a buddy on his birthday...he was fucking pissed. They tied his ass up with a belt and this stripper was trying to stomp out his balls, slapped the fuck out of his stomach. That place was sketchy/trashy as fuck. I don't know why he wanted to go there in the first place.

We paid a stripper to do that to my friend at his bachelor party in Atlantic City. She tore his boxers open in the back while he was onstage and bent over so plenty of people saw his balls.

By far the coolest thing I’ve ever seen is when we convinced like 5 strippers to line up in front of my buddy for a song who then did the drum solo to “In the air tonight” using their asses as his drum set.

mcgradynu

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
He seems like a guy who isn’t stubborn like some other coaches and is willing to change things up if things aren’t going right. The defense wanting to play in the bowl game last year and the seniors willing to come back for one more year also showed me they must love the guy.

For sure. Seems like a guy that legit has pride in his craft and wants to kick ass. Hopefully that's what comes through on the field this season. He has a solid stable of assistants and talent.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
i was a sophomore or junior in college. we went to some of the older guys house who were then graduated, but alums of the golf team. they had a couple of strippers there that were dirty, hot, filthy. they put me and another buddy down on the floor in front of everyone at had us dig lifesavers out of their pussies with our mouths and tongues. i can still smell it. it was glorious.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
i was a sophomore or junior in college. we went to some of the older guys house who were then graduated, but alums of the golf team. they had a couple of strippers there that were dirty, hot, filthy. they put me and another buddy down on the floor in front of everyone at had us dig lifesavers out of their pussies with our mouths and tongues. i can still smell it. it was glorious.

This is a quality story.

When I was playing soccer in Des Moines, I lived at this horse barn in the living quarters called “The Soccer House.” These dudes in the Shriners club would pay the owner so they could put like 3 or 4 huge campers on his land for like 3 or 4 days at a time and they would just fucking rage. You’d see strippers coming and going every night.

There were several elder gentlemen that we were told paid these strippers to place a number of suckers inside themselves and then serve them to the entire party.

So whenever I see the Shriners at a parade or anything I can’t help but tell that story about dirty old men raging out on a ranch in Cockeye and eating vag suckers.

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG

This is the content I expect from the PB.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds