Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Official Nebraska Vs Illinois GameDay Thread

Fucking hell. That's six weeks at least if true.
What? Lol. Basketball players play with this daily.

That shit no doubt hurts, but it actually doesn’t hurt once you warm up and get going. It’s when you stop playing and sit down it starts to fucking hurt

Altmeyer managed a great game, mainly due to dogshit defense being completely lost out there. He made no where near the big time throws Dylan was making. Everything Altmeyer hit was wide open.
So he made better decisions.

Got it.

Ehh, they don’t get separation much. For top tier WRs from other programs they only look it part time in the game.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

I know this is mostly tongue in cheek but if they don’t surround him with talent this is a possibility. Coaches have a board of flight risk levels and Dylan is in the highest level for them
A buddy of mine and I were talking about just this….. DR is an incredible QB. He doesn’t have the supporting talent around him to fully appreciate his talents. We have good WR/RB….. not great. DR is exceptionally good, and he may see that. Good thing is i THINK we have him for at least one more year. I figured he’s here for 2 MAYBE 3 years. At some point he’s going to figure that out and either go NFL or Transfer to Georgia UNLESS we get a good enough support cast around him to win a national championship his 3rd year (I just don’t see this happening in 3 years).

Honestly?

Hard to blame the offense. The play was there that puts us up 7. Raiola missed the throw and I’m shocked he did. I was already mentally preparing myself to watch the defense fuck up and realized he wasn’t gonna get there.

Defense got punked all night.

Special teams was terrible again and we somehow remain the only team in the entire world that can’t hit a field goal from 40 yards and in.

Foley has no business on this staff.
Yeah - why have a special teams coach when our ST continue to suck

A buddy of mine and I were talking about just this….. DR is an incredible QB. He doesn’t have the supporting talent around him to fully appreciate his talents. We have good WR/RB….. not great. DR is exceptionally good, and he may see that. Good thing is i THINK we have him for at least one more year. I figured he’s here for 2 MAYBE 3 years. At some point he’s going to figure that out and either go NFL or Transfer to Georgia UNLESS we get a good enough support cast around him to win a national championship his 3rd year (I just don’t see this happening in 3 years).
If he goes anywhere it will be to the NFL. He isn’t leaving Nebraska for another school.

You don’t think he had possession with his foot down in the end zone and ball over the plane?

Doesn’t need to keep possession to the ground in that case.

Possession? Check.
Foot down? Check
Ball over plane? Check.

End of story.
1726892309210.png

Sorry but they made the correct call on that one.

They fucked up plenty of others, but that one was correct.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back