Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Official Nebraska Vs Illinois GameDay Thread

Was the little scuffle on the sideline a nothingburger heat of the moment thing or is there something there? It’s weird to see such a big regression on D last few games.
From an outsider’s perspective, that wasn’t an unconditional moment.

Honestly?

Hard to blame the offense. The play was there that puts us up 7. Raiola missed the throw and I’m shocked he did. I was already mentally preparing myself to watch the defense fuck up and realized he wasn’t gonna get there.

Defense got punked all night.

Special teams was terrible again and we somehow remain the only team in the entire world that can’t hit a field goal from 40 yards and in.

Foley has no business on this staff.

This is correct. You have to make a football play to show you caught the ball. He got his hands on it but didn't do enough to prove he made the catch. He was starting to tuck it under to make his 'football play' but he couldn't complete his tuck bc the DB immediately took it from him.

It wasn't a catch or TD. I'm not positive it was an interception either bc the angle blocked whether or not he got his hands under it before they hit the ground.
Here is what I’m confused about. It wasn’t a catch, that was clear. But how do you then change it to an INT? You can’t see if the ball touched the ground. The ruling on the field was a touchdown, so you have to have indisputable evidence it was an INT and there wasn’t even close to enough.

Honestly?

Hard to blame the offense. The play was there that puts us up 7. Raiola missed the throw and I’m shocked he did. I was already mentally preparing myself to watch the defense fuck up and realized he wasn’t gonna get there.

Defense got punked all night.

Special teams was terrible again and we somehow remain the only team in the entire world that can’t hit a field goal from 40 yards and in.

Foley has no business on this staff.
You can’t hang this on the offense. For sure.

TOMMI HILL OUT BECAUSE OF PLANTAR FACIITIS?!?
I’m 36 and go on 4 mile runs with, and know that I’m going to, inflame my old ass plantar fascia

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back