Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Official Nebraska/Michigan State Game Thread

I know we are all bitching and moaning, and it does suck to loose to a 2 win team, but we have already exceeded expectations most of us had to start the season. I really enjoyed having zero penalties. Back to whining.
A lot expected that Jeff Sims was the real deal and we’d be 3-1 or 4-0 going into the Michigan game. Would be interesting to go back and look at the preseason prediction thread. I think many expected we’d be bowling. The O/U on wins in Vegas was 6 i believe which is looking pretty accurate

Last edited:
A lot expected that Jeff Sims was the real deal and we’d be 3-1 or 4-0 going into the Michigan game. Would be interesting to go back and look at the preseason prediction thread. I think many expected we’d be bowling
It went from many people thinking 6-7 wins to now bowl with the way the first few games started back to us bowling after October. Now it’s back to no bowl. Husker fans have a lot of ptsd after Riley and Frost.

A lot expected that Jeff Sims was the real deal and we’d be 3-1 or 4-0 going into the Michigan game. Would be interesting to go back and look at the preseason prediction thread. I think many expected we’d be bowling. The O/U on wins in Vegas was 6 i believe which is looking pretty accurate
Fair, I guess I should speak for myself. I didn't see a way to more than 4 wins. My theory was, if Rhule can come in and win more than 4 in the first year, than what the FUCK was scottie doing here all this time? Literally robbing us blind

Just about the only ones on offense that didn't shit the bed was Johnson and Grant.

That line play about had me putting my phone through the TV.

No need to say more on HH.

So many drops from the pass catching crew.

Just about the only ones on offense that didn't shit the bed was Johnson and Grant.

That line play about had me putting my phone through the TV.

No need to say more on HH.

So many drops from the pass catching crew.
I guess the only real “drop” was on Bullock, no? Coleman probably should have made that contested catch, but it was still a tough play.

Now granted, anything in that game could have been ruled a catch with that crew. Ball hits the ground? No problem, TUDDIE!

I guess the only real “drop” was on Bullock, no? Coleman probably should have made that contested catch, but it was still a tough play.

Now granted, anything in that game could have been ruled a catch with that crew. Ball hits the ground? No problem, TUDDIE!
I feel like I remember a couple others but at this point my mind is apparently blocking details of that game already.

Just let me be pissed damnit.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back