Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Official Nebraska/Michigan State Game Thread

We can blame officials all we want. Bottom line, we played badly on both sides of the ball.
Played badly but one call was likely worth 4 points alone. The missed PI changed that whole drive. And then you were robbed of at least a chance at the end of the game.

We need to be better, but when you have tiny margins of error, those things are fucking brutal to your chances.

does anybody else fucking hate the 3 wall punts? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a great special teams that runs it. It’s an ass formation that boggles my mind why anyone runs it? Also what happened to no fair catches? Kemp was fucking fair catching balls with 15 yards of space.

I know we are all bitching and moaning, and it does suck to loose to a 2 win team, but we have already exceeded expectations most of us had to start the season. I really enjoyed having zero penalties. Back to whining.

I said this preseason and I’m still saying it now, im giving Rhule the Frost treatment.

Year 1: flip the culture
Year 2: make a bowl game

Also I can’t remember the result of the drive or where we were on the field of the totally missed face mask call on Triple H
Thought I saw that but the both never mentioned so figured I was confused.

does anybody else fucking hate the 3 wall punts? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a great special teams that runs it. It’s an ass formation that boggles my mind why anyone runs it? Also what happened to no fair catches? Kemp was fucking fair catching balls with 15 yards of space.
I don’t think Kemp was 100%. Which begs the question, can no one else return a punt

Kemp wasn't returning anything because of his injury. Just out there to fair catch.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back