Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Next head coach thread

Can’t believe people think we have a shot at Urban Meyer. Jesus Christ people put down the peyote.

Campbell is also a pipe dream and Lane had a lucky season last year with a lot of talent left over. #2ndChoice probably wants back in the Big 10 but he has a pretty good situation at Cincy.

My first call would be to Jamey Chadwell at Coastal Carolina, or pry Malzahn
No reason to not take a bunch of swings at home runs before settling for some midmajor gamble like Chadwell

Can’t believe people think we have a shot at Urban Meyer. Jesus Christ people put down the peyote.

Campbell is also a pipe dream and Lane had a lucky season last year with a lot of talent left over. #2ndChoice probably wants back in the Big 10 but he has a pretty good situation at Cincy.

I like Chadwell as well but he is not coming up North. Definitely has his eye on an SEC or maybe ACC job.

I haven’t followed Kiffin closely, his “lucky season” was finishing 5-5?

giphy.gif

I would prefer someone with BIG ties or from around the midwest. I’m a little worried about how a southerner would adapt to this conference. #2ndChoice and Campbell should be some of the first calls. A plan B guy can be Leonhard from Wisconsin.

my only requirement for the next coach is that they have absolutely no ties to the University of Nebraska or the state as a whole. the entire program is an incestuous dumpster fire and if we're ever going to see improvement we need to put an end to that.

For as much as TO accomplished, his coaching tree is pretty light on talent and is a big reason we are where we are now

my only requirement for the next coach is that they have absolutely no ties to the University of Nebraska or the state as a whole. the entire program is an incestuous dumpster fire and if we're ever going to see improvement we need to put an end to that.

For as much as TO accomplished, his coaching tree is pretty light on talent and is a big reason we are where we are now
I don't have any objection to a coach with Nebraska ties. But there literally isn't one who is qualified for the job at this point

Gus Bus with Chins, Fisher, Ruud and Busch. Dawson would be fine to keep also. Bring the SEC style offense here and get dirty again for fucks sake.

this is where I’m at. There’s no unique culture to understand at this point. Need to burn it down and move on.

What do you guys think of Kevin Steel? He was on our staff when Alberts was here

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back