Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (4 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Luckily for you it is being offered for $5500 less than suggested retail. You just got yourself a deal!

You sound like a Criminal defense attorney presenting an offered guilty plea that’s only slightly better than if the State convicted them and sentenced them to the limit.

PS: seen it done, State offered a guy 2 years supervised probation, court costs and time served (6 weeks in county) on something there was not a chance in hell the DA’s office would be able to prosecute. Defendant accepted the plea without even asking for a Lawyer.

DC48-AF65-BAD1-4-BAA-86-D7-D25-B32-AABC61.jpg

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
As a farmer who pulls all kinds of trailers all the time, many with questionable tires, that is a fear of mine.

Back in the day I had the receiver hitch come out of my pickup pulling an empty header trailer and lost that fucker going down a county rd 45-50 mph. I've heard of corn stalks knocking the cotter keys out of the pins holding the hitch in, only thing I can think of

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
Back in the day I had the receiver hitch come out of my pickup pulling an empty header trailer and lost that fucker going down a county rd 45-50 mph. I've heard of corn stalks knocking the cotter keys out of the pins holding the hitch in, only thing I can think of
Atleast it was empty. Can’t imagine that happening with a head on it..

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Negative. Wisner
Last summer I had some conversations with some guys from Auburn who are in the medical field up here. We talked about the merits of Jim Weeks basketball in the middle of a sporting goods store.

Alum-Ni

Quarterback
Stats Guy
Last summer I had some conversations with some guys from Auburn who are in the medical field up here. We talked about the merits of Jim Weeks basketball in the middle of a sporting goods store.
You mean having the entire family on staff? :)

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
You talking about the kind of basketball that will completely go away with the shot clock?

Osborne1992

Linebacker
Elite Member
Small world. My cousin and I got coached by Duane Mendlik, most boys basketball wins in Nebraska history. We've got so many good stories. Loved playing for the guy even tho he is a hard ass in every way. You don't get to most wins in the state by being soft.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds