Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Luckily for you it is being offered for $5500 less than suggested retail. You just got yourself a deal!

You sound like a Criminal defense attorney presenting an offered guilty plea that’s only slightly better than if the State convicted them and sentenced them to the limit.

PS: seen it done, State offered a guy 2 years supervised probation, court costs and time served (6 weeks in county) on something there was not a chance in hell the DA’s office would be able to prosecute. Defendant accepted the plea without even asking for a Lawyer.

DC48-AF65-BAD1-4-BAA-86-D7-D25-B32-AABC61.jpg

As a farmer who pulls all kinds of trailers all the time, many with questionable tires, that is a fear of mine.

Back in the day I had the receiver hitch come out of my pickup pulling an empty header trailer and lost that fucker going down a county rd 45-50 mph. I've heard of corn stalks knocking the cotter keys out of the pins holding the hitch in, only thing I can think of

Back in the day I had the receiver hitch come out of my pickup pulling an empty header trailer and lost that fucker going down a county rd 45-50 mph. I've heard of corn stalks knocking the cotter keys out of the pins holding the hitch in, only thing I can think of
Atleast it was empty. Can’t imagine that happening with a head on it..

Negative. Wisner
Last summer I had some conversations with some guys from Auburn who are in the medical field up here. We talked about the merits of Jim Weeks basketball in the middle of a sporting goods store.

Last summer I had some conversations with some guys from Auburn who are in the medical field up here. We talked about the merits of Jim Weeks basketball in the middle of a sporting goods store.
You mean having the entire family on staff? 🙂

You talking about the kind of basketball that will completely go away with the shot clock?

Small world. My cousin and I got coached by Duane Mendlik, most boys basketball wins in Nebraska history. We've got so many good stories. Loved playing for the guy even tho he is a hard ass in every way. You don't get to most wins in the state by being soft.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back