Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Minnesota has water and Libs everywhere, idk what makes me hate them more.

But in all seriousness I was born in So Dak and lived there for 7 years in my childhood (Sioux Falls and Watertown) and my Dad is a Vikings fan which is somehow worse than being a Nebraska fan the past 20 years
Back in 2010 I met a fine piece of ass from up there while I was in the Bahamas. I traveled up to see her a couple of times and can confirm that it was very very wet up in Minnesota!

her vagina was wet, right?
He could be talking about her butthole we can't assume anything

Front page of the McCook paper
+
Front page of the County Advocate (NWKS)
+
Front page of the North Platte connect

1. About old school plowing

2. About breeding Bulls

3. Deer population control during the Rut

TL;DR ***Plow on** @Huskerbuck85

A7-C137-E7-6869-40-C1-96-B3-CF1-F57-E65-E00.jpg

Turns out my Great Great Grandpa (maternal Grandmother’s grandfather) is buried in a Swedish cemetery in southwest Cheyenne County KS. (~7 miles southwest of St Francis and ~8 miles from the Colorado border)

Story: my Great Grandfather was the 5th son of Peter Anderson (he had 10 kids, lol he be fucking) anyhoo my Great Grandpa knew he was not gonna get anything so he moved to get his own homestead around a Swedish community in Nebraska. (Gothenburg)

Jokes on the older brothers I guess cuz Northwest Kansas makes Dawson County Nebraska look like the Garden of Eden. Run the Damn Ball @Woodrow F Call @hothouse_corn

7-F4-F7-D69-B3-D3-4914-9986-9-F14-CB7558-B9.jpg

5-A00-EB5-B-8-AA0-42-A7-BDE8-F3512-D004-A25.jpg

Jealous?? Yore joking, right?

Btw.........Yore down to one thread on page one on RSS and that's the old "Mike Riley" thread.

Guess that stupid Bookie 44 thread kinda did you in, huh?? Just go away. Jesus........🙄

The thought of ol bomber hitting the “report” button to my every post on RRS is enough to make me smile and carry on. 🙂 Love ya Reed!

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back