Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

We are about 15 miles to the southeast of the really flat ground. My dad doesn’t have a piece of ground that’s bigger than 20 acres that doesn’t have a terrace on it.
Sounds like you're stuck in farm ground/pasture purgatory like myself.

There's some really great farmland 20 miles north of me and some really awesome pasture that starts 30-40 miles south. I'd prefer one or the other compared to both being average or below.

Fucking ancestors

There's some really great farmland 20 miles north of me and some really awesome pasture that starts 30-40 miles south. I'd prefer one or the other compared to both being average or below.

Fucking ancestors
Preaching to the choir. We are in a pocket that is dry land. If you go a mile to the south of the home farm you start getting water. Well everything my dad farms goes north and east. The direction of the dry pocket…

Preaching to the choir. We are in a pocket that is dry land. If you go a mile to the south of the home farm you start getting water. Well everything my dad farms goes north and east. The direction of the dry pocket…

You gotta pump outta the big blue river if you wanna irrigate around here and river irrigation flat out sucks

I have to use all my grain subsidies payments to fund my cattle feeding addiction. I could live a lot easier than I do but I'm "alex Jones kinda retarded gif"

God damn I was a prophet a few posts back about cattlemen lowering input costs being the #1 way for them to increase profit instead of trying to get bigger cattle

consciousness-709143.jpg

You gotta pump outta the big blue river if you wanna irrigate around here and river irrigation flat out sucks

Holy shit forgot to tell you that I will be down the road on 36 Highway next week.

Ya boy here will be appearing in Buchanan County municipal court for my first Missouri Court appearance (only recently got my MO bar license, shoutout @MtnHusker )

God damn I was a prophet a few posts back about cattlemen lowering input costs being the #1 way for them to increase profit instead of trying to get bigger cattle

consciousness-709143.jpg

Your theory is spot on for areas where stocking rates are substantially low. I've never understood the guys that wanna own 4 year old cows that are 1600-1700 lbs

Fucking ancestors
my ancestor (grandpa who is 87 and still alive) has given all the farm ground to my uncle and all the cow/calf operation and pasture to my 21 year old nephew. <<<——-was this based on anything other than uncle has the suffix of Jr? no.

so i got competitive and started my own cattle herd. nobody handed me shit, started from complete scratch. (cool story bro)

Yeah that doesn’t sound like a good time at all. What kind of end users do you have around you? Mainly just feed yards or is there any ethanol down that way?

No real big feed yards around here. Have 3 ethanol plants within a 90 mile radius, but most of the corn that leaves the farm down here goes to one of 2 rail loadouts. (Hanover and Frankfort) both owned by the cheap basis nazis farmersco-operative

my ancestor (grandpa who is 87 and still alive) has given all the farm ground to my uncle and all the cow/calf operation and pasture to my 21 year old nephew. <<<——-was this based on anything other than uncle has the suffix of Jr? no.

so i got competitive and started my own cattle herd. nobody handed me shit, started from complete scratch. (cool story bro)

Nothing given to Me either broseph. However that will change when my old man passes.

No real big feed yards around here. Have 3 ethanol plants within a 90 mile radius, but most of the corn that leaves the farm down here goes to one of 2 rail loadouts. (Hanover and Frankfort) both owned by the cheap basis nazis farmersco-operative
We only haul to farmers coop during harvest, anything put in the bin either goes to Poet at fairmont, cargil at Carleton or mid America feed yard. We are lucky enough to have them all within 35 miles. Livingstons also put up a milling plant close by that has a better bid than coop most of the time.

We only haul to farmers coop during harvest, anything put in the bin either goes to Poet at fairmont, cargil at Carleton or mid America feed yard. We are lucky enough to have them all within 35 miles. Livingstons also put up a milling plant close by that has a better bid than coop most of the time.
i hauled ground cornstalks to mid america about …holy shit it was 7 years ago.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back