Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Just had my morning poop, thinking of @Woodrow F Call

red-green-the-red-green-show.gif

Speaking of obnoxious shit, has this been one of the worst late winter/early springs for wind, in recent memory?

Maybe it’s because I’m an old fuck but I’ll take -20 degrees, 104 in the shade or a three-day blizzard that dumps 24” of snow.

Dear Facebook………blah, blah, blah.

Agree completely. This blowing 25-50 almost everyday for 2 months has gotten really old. Especially when it’s dry and you just keep seeing dirt blow around.

Speaking of obnoxious shit, has this been one of the worst late winter/early springs for wind, in recent memory?

Maybe it’s because I’m an old fuck but I’ll take -20 degrees, 104 in the shade or a three-day blizzard that dumps 24” of snow.

Yes.....tis the worst. I don't ever remember the wind being this consistently ridiculous for so long.

My one year old has recently started to say “hi” to his penis when we change his diaper or put him into the bath. It’s cracking me up and I think I might start talking to mine now too.

My son tells everybody that boys have a penis.

Fox News has asked him to come on but I’ve denied access until they pay per appearance.

My one year old has recently started to say “hi” to his penis when we change his diaper or put him into the bath. It’s cracking me up and I think I might start talking to mine now too.

Fox News has asked him to come on but I’ve denied access until they pay per appearance.
Haha just today my 3 year old boy said to my 2 year old boy "I see your penis!" Then he turned to me and said "wait one second, how do girls pee?"

Haha just today my 3 year old boy said to my 2 year old boy "I see your penis!" Then he turned to me and said "wait one second, how do girls pee?"
Circa 1985 in Sioux City, IA my ex and I were visiting her parents for the weekend. They had invited a guest over for dinner…….the very prim and proper, 67 yr old/ old-maid aunt, to join us.

Our son was 3.5, closing in on 4, and our daughter was 1. The aunt graciously commented on how cute the kids were and how much the two kids looked like each other. My son quickly added: “Yeah, but I have a penis”.

The wound-tight aunt nervously laughed while the rest of us roared. Solid memories……..😎

Last edited:

I may have mentioned it before but you're in good company as most pro golfers would agree with you. Well except those from Scotland and Texas. The Scots have a saying, nae wind nae golf. No wind no golf.

Yes.....tis the worst. I don't ever remember the wind being this consistently ridiculous for so long.
We have what are called Santa Ana wind events where the wind blows off the desert instead of the ocean for a few days. The worst. It's caused by high pressure over Utah. 50-70 mph winds and 3-5% humidity and temperatures 20-30 degrees above normal. And then everything burns up in brush fires. The original local Indians in Palm Springs called them Devil Winds.

The only silver lining is when we get them in Dec., Jan., Feb. when it can be 80 degrees. That's why you'll see everyone in shirt sleeves for the Rose Bowl on occasion.

I think most older men already do. Unfortunately, after a certain age it's kind of like talking to your slice in golf. You can yell at it but it won't make much difference.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back