Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

She said depends how bad the hernias were and if you are constipated drink some magnesium citrate.

If it makes you feel better the wife and I had some Kansas beef tonight.

Run the Damn Ball Highway 36

6-F12-DEFF-603-B-435-A-8-D53-147-ECDE317-DE.jpg

A15-F46-E6-4-C43-461-C-9579-E8-AE9-BD42789.jpg
Where'd ya all eat at anyway? Looks really good

@God is a Husker ask your beautiful Dr bride when I can expect to shit again after hernia surgery.

I've always been an at minimum twice a day shitter, I'm going on 36 hrs here and I don't like it
After my Hernia Surgery my Doctor told me to get a big ole bag of Prunes to get things flowing. Worked wonders.

@God is a Husker ask your beautiful Dr bride when I can expect to shit again after hernia surgery.

I've always been an at minimum twice a day shitter, I'm going on 36 hrs here and I don't like it
Basically any surgery will do this to you. It sucks.

I’ve had two shoulder surgeries; didn’t shit for a few days after both. Wife had emergency c section; didn’t poop for like 5-6 days.

Be careful with laxatives though. After my first shoulder surgery and having not pooped for three days I took the prescribed dose of a laxative and had to go to the restaurant bathroom like 5 times at dinner.

I’ve had two shoulder surgeries; didn’t shit for a few days after both. Wife had emergency c section; didn’t poop for like 5-6 days.

Be careful with laxatives though. After my first shoulder surgery and having not pooped for three days I took the prescribed dose of a laxative and had to go to the restaurant bathroom like 5 times at dinner.
Trying to enjoy my spiral ham dinner just became a little more difficult…….

It's easily the worst part of this

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back