Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

This fucking weather man. I hate wind. Haven't had a chance to get out and dial in my distances for my irons. Have a 4 man in @Woodrow F Call 's stomping grounds on the 30th.

This fucking weather man. I hate wind. Haven't had a chance to get out and dial in my distances for my irons. Have a 4 man in @Woodrow F Call 's stomping grounds on the 30th.

Looks like maybe next the wind is gonna take down some and I feel your pain. Haven’t gotten a single acre of herbicide down yet.

Happy 4-20 to you boys that partake in the devils lettuce and less importantly happy 38th bday to Woodrow.

I'm gonna spend it icing my nuts and scrotum. Dick is bruised so bad it looks like it could file domestic battery charges against someone
Happy Birthday, amigo. I see a few Coors Lights 16 ouncers in my future to celebrate the sex yore parents had 38.75 yrs ago. 🍺🍺🍺

Better be angus or gtfo……..😘

More guys out here are switching back to Hereford or trying other breeds that are smaller and better on mostly bad grass and have to walk for water.

In my opinion the #1 way for a cattlemen to increase his profit is to lower input costs, not have bigger cattle to sell @Woodrow F Call

(Not like it’s ground breaking info, especially after 2 years of drought, just my 2 cents)

What number of planter did you get? I'm biased in most things deere generally except for sprayers, but there's no other close option in terms of planters besides Deere.
Got a 1720 16 row center fill. Not feeling great about it so far, just a little over 100 acres planted and already having issues with it on some terraces. Farmer me and my brother took over for has a little over 50 acres of flood ground to go with the rest of the irrigated ground and he’s always ran a Mounted planter. Now I wish we would have just went with the pull type and made that work on the short end rows instead of making the mounted work on the rolling ground.

Happy 4-20 to you boys that partake in the devils lettuce and less importantly happy 38th bday to Woodrow.

I'm gonna spend it icing my nuts and scrotum. Dick is bruised so bad it looks like it could file domestic battery charges against someone
My brother had a vasectomy a few years ago. While not exactly the same as what you are experiencing he had two pieces of advice for post surgical pain in that area. Follow the doctor's orders exactly and use frozen peas to ice down the area. Peas obviously still in the bag.

Happy B-day and get back to 100% soon.

Talked farming with a ND relative yesterday. Might be as tough/tougher than you SW Nebraska boys. 145 bushel corn 35 beans. Land prices still in the 10k range. Pure row cropper though. Said him and his son and some temp help get 5400 acres planted in 2 weeks. That sounded wild to me.

145 dry land?

also there are 2 kinds of North Dakota farmers/ranchers, those with mineral rights and poors (NWKS is sort of a Diet Coke version of this)

Got a 1720 16 row center fill. Not feeling great about it so far, just a little over 100 acres planted and already having issues with it on some terraces. Farmer me and my brother took over for has a little over 50 acres of flood ground to go with the rest of the irrigated ground and he’s always ran a Mounted planter. Now I wish we would have just went with the pull type and made that work on the short end rows instead of making the mounted work on the rolling ground.

Didn't realize you guys had any terraced ground at all up there

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back