Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mike Tyson will fight Jake Paul at Jerry’s World (2 Viewers)

Tezzer

Fullback
Elite Member
Mike Tyson Boxing GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

My money is on Iron Mike.

betsch

Safety
I remember watching this ring entrance. Spinks picked some bubblegum hip hop; Tyson just picked the noise of chains and hammers.

LOL we were just talking about Spinks today. Somehow he ended up in Columbus and someone brought him up.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
As a kid growing up in the 80's/90's, a Mike Tyson fight was an event that was like the Super Bowl. There were house parties at whoever bought the PPV.

I miss when boxing was that big. Pre-PPV you could watch a prize fight on ABC or HBO.
Never forget the night my buddies and I watched him take a bit out of Holyfield's ear. The guy's power was unreal when he was on.

Omar Little

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
As a kid growing up in the 80's/90's, a Mike Tyson fight was an event that was like the Super Bowl. There were house parties at whoever bought the PPV.

I miss when boxing was that big. Pre-PPV you could watch a prize fight on ABC or HBO.
Boxing was so amazing in the 80’s and 90’s. And the house parties for the fights were awesome.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Had people over to my place and were doing a lot of bong hits. That was some crazy ass shit when you are high as a kite.
It was crazy with alcohol only. I can't imagine how funny it'd be if you added a couple bong hits...LMAO

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
LOL we were just talking about Spinks today. Somehow he ended up in Columbus and someone brought him up.
That wasn’t Michael Spinks. It was his brother Leon. I believe he married or dated a girl from Columbus. He worked as a janitor at the YMCA.

He used to volunteer with the Special Olympics in Columbus. They’d come to that track in Pawnee Park every once in a while. I’d be working with my high school athletes on the track and I’d say to them, “See that guy over there? He once beat Muhammad Ali.” And they be like “whaaaat?”

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds