Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mike Farrell on Dylan Raiola (1 Viewer)

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider
First lettuce take a time to laugh at how irrelevant Mike has become

Comedy Laugh GIF by For(bes) The Culture

1 fucking like on a tweet like this?

View attachment 20865

Here is the part....

View attachment 20866

This is the exact opposite of anybody who has any legit sources.

I know it seems like he's irrelevant, but I believe he has taken an offer from Tater Island and is just sitting out for a while due to a non-compete. Pretty sure he's earning some nice coin to sit on his ass.... which happens to be a very fat ass.

Black5hirt

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
I know it seems like he's irrelevant, but I believe he has taken an offer from Tater Island and is just sitting out for a while due to a non-compete. Pretty sure he's earning some nice coin to sit on his ass.... which happens to be a very fat ass.
Wait, when did you get here Corn? I somehow missed that.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
View attachment 20869

I guess way to dispel that rumor that nobody was saying or believed.
Yeah... I'm sure lots of Phoenix area HS kids dream about a weekend getaway in February to Lincoln, NE, to come watch the 12th place B1G hoops team play the 14gh place B1G team in a meaningless bottom feeder game. That sounds like "fun" to me if I were a HS JR who lived 1200 miles away.

I probably tolerate Farrell more than 85% of the board, but what a dumb thing to write. Even the staunchest USC or UGA fans would admit that trip was 0% about fun. Literally not one single person who follows CFB would think that trip was for fun. What a douche for writing that.

I think a lot of people think Farrell purposefully needles Nebraska fans but might I present to you the alternative scenario in which he's just a really, really, really stupid person.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds