Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

@mike513 - $155 million thread on RSS (2 Viewers)

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
I really love that this isn’t tater island. Listen up fuck stick. Are you seriously this fûcking retarded to come over here and post dipshit takes like you did? Seriously. This “west coast” shit. What are you even referencing window licker? West cost offense or the spread? Guessing by what you said. You’re too fûcking stupid to know the difference.

Or are you referring to the spread offense. Like basically 75% of football and the B1G run on offense. I mean this shit blows my mind every fûcking year. How people can be this fûcking retarded is truly a wonder. And you’ve taken the retard cake.

if you’re going to run your mouth, at least have the slightest fûcking clue about what you’re taking about. But you don’t. You don’t have a fûcking clue about football. None. You want to debate the merits of parts of the offense. Play calling. Personnel. Blocking schemes. PAP. Etc. be my guest. But you won’t do that either. Because you don’t have a fucking clue simpleton.
This has to be my all time favorite post. I have read it like 5 times and laugh every time.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds