Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mike513 (1 Viewer)

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
We gave GoneDale the keys to the kingdom before he did anything to really deserve them & this is how we are repaid. Hell Mo being the train wreck he was gave us more electrifying memories than Gone’Dale but in the end was just as selfish as Mo. So goodbye, hope it works out for you elsewhere. Other than making us continue to look like fools it effects us little W/L wise bc we were losing just fine with his 57 yard per game average
Jilted lover is a bad look

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Mike is and has always been full of shit. He doesn’t post any facts. Always some broad non specific statement that is very vague.

dsbigred1

Quarterback
tPB OG
Always considered Mike513 and NuFan two of the more legit posters on the board. Mike is always a little more negative and NuFan always a little more positive. I trust their info though. If Mike says there are big problems then likely there are. After watching this season it’s not difficult to come to that conclusion anyway.
Even NUFan was pretty measured with his thoughts the second half of the season. From what I have read in the past, Mike has seemed to be a little better at not letting any bias impact his thoughts on the team.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Even NUFan was pretty measured with his thoughts the second half of the season. From what I have read in the past, Mike has seemed to be a little better at not letting any bias impact his thoughts on the team.

of you caught him after a game he was usually fired up. Some really good rants.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds