Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

@mike513 - $155 million thread on RSS (1 Viewer)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm going to annoy the hell out of a bunch of you if things don't turn around (cuz I'm going to keep pounding this drum until the evidence changes), but there's a whole lot of you who are trying real hard to avoid referencing the obvious lack of accountability that's resulting in most of what ails us.

I hear you loud and clear, and happen to agree.

So get off my ass. :LOL:

AgntX

Defensive Lineman
Since joining the B1G we have out recruited everyone in our own division and half of those other teams in the West.
but how many of those 4 stars are still here? take them out of the rankings and we are like 40th instead of 20th

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Settle down Ag......it's Thanksgiving today. Just be thankful you get to interact with the geniuses on TPB.
I shall declare this day bant free. Tomorrow.....

tenor.gif

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Maybe Morons like you want to believe this crap will work, but hows it going so far? or do you say crap like this to get likes?
I really love that this isn’t tater island. Listen up fuck stick. Are you seriously this fûcking retarded to come over here and post dipshit takes like you did? Seriously. This “west coast” shit. What are you even referencing window licker? West cost offense or the spread? Guessing by what you said. You’re too fûcking stupid to know the difference.

Or are you referring to the spread offense. Like basically 75% of football and the B1G run on offense. I mean this shit blows my mind every fûcking year. How people can be this fûcking retarded is truly a wonder. And you’ve taken the retard cake.

if you’re going to run your mouth, at least have the slightest fûcking clue about what you’re taking about. But you don’t. You don’t have a fûcking clue about football. None. You want to debate the merits of parts of the offense. Play calling. Personnel. Blocking schemes. PAP. Etc. be my guest. But you won’t do that either. Because you don’t have a fucking clue simpleton.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I really love that this isn’t tater island. Listen up fuck stick. Are you seriously this fûcking retarded to come over here and post dipshit takes like you did? Seriously. This “west coast” shit. What are you even referencing window licker? West cost offense or the spread? Guessing by what you said. You’re too fûcking stupid to know the difference.

Or are you referring to the spread offense. Like basically 75% of football and the B1G run on offense. I mean this shit blows my mind every fûcking year. How people can be this fûcking retarded is truly a wonder. And you’ve taken the retard cake.

if you’re going to run your mouth, at least have the slightest fûcking clue about what you’re taking about. But you don’t. You don’t have a fûcking clue about football. None. You want to debate the merits of parts of the offense. Play calling. Personnel. Blocking schemes. PAP. Etc. be my guest. But you won’t do that either. Because you don’t have a fucking clue simpleton.
So you disagree then?

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG

I think @AgntX learned a valuable lesson

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds