Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

@mike513 - $155 million thread on RSS (2 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Based on what?
The public reporting of his health issues being more manageable in warmer climates.

But you're probably right Jim that perhaps my initial statement misleads a bit and suggests Frost might have wanted to retain him, for which I have no evidence.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Look here jim. I just report reports of the news. I don't report the news.
Yeah but you formed an opinion based on that report and it wasn't

tenor.gif

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
All I know is I would hate to be frost.
he came in with the best of intentions and it seems like every break has been bad.

Did he make mistakes, of course? To me, what Mike said last year about his stubbornness with quarterback seemed to be the biggest problem. but now, we see the back up wasn’t as good as we hoped although maybe has a higher ceiling.
How do you dig yourself out of this? Is it possible Or is it too late?
Not me. Dude is taking home 5 mill a year.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Remember when we had winning team problems like star athletes getting away with shooting and raping people. Only winning by XX points (double digits intentional). Not having enough players get drafted.

I want to go back to winning team problems. Losing team problems suck infinitely worse.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Remember when we had winning team problems like star athletes getting away with shooting and raping people. Only winning by XX points (double digits intentional). Not having enough players get drafted.

I want to go back to winning team problems. Losing team problems suck infinitely worse.
iu

Actually, you didn't ... but I just love this movie and needed a chance to drop this gif. The following gif is dedicated to our fan base:

iu

AgntX

Defensive Lineman
I look at our guys and we are so small, that west coast crap Frost wants to run will not work in the Big 10

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
I look at our guys and we are so small, that west coast crap Frost wants to run will not work in the Big 10
This a horrible take, it’s about execution, players, and coaching. You know who runs a similar offense but has all three of those things I just mentioned? Ohio State

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
You're real close to a serious potato warning here as opposed to the joking one i gave to @Driveway Jordan the other day. It's not a west coast offense and its similar to Ohio St, Indiana, etc. in scheme.

Which guys are small? Wandale, Fleming, Brown yes. Also recruited some size at WR finally this last year Betts, Manning. Oline no. RB mixed.

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm going to annoy the hell out of a bunch of you if things don't turn around (cuz I'm going to keep pounding this drum until the evidence changes), but there's a whole lot of you who are trying real hard to avoid referencing the obvious lack of accountability that's resulting in most of what ails us.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds