Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Latest expansion rumor…

Doesn’t he B1G’s TV deal have an escalation clause for new schools being added? How does that work?

The good news for FSU is no one has ever regretted getting involved with private equity.

The scorpion is offering them a ride over the GOR river.

Doesn’t he B1G’s TV deal have an escalation clause for new schools being added? How does that work?
It's been addressed above. Looks like it does, partially. But it would just cover part of the payouts to the new schools. The payouts to the existing teams will remain the same or decrease slightly. So existing teams are looking at adding more competition for no financial gain or benefit to them.

Interesting observation I just read: If you look at the Pac-12 remnants, the only schools which seem to be completely quiet are Cal and Stanford.

I have to believe they think they'll land in the B1G.

Interesting observation I just read: If you look at the Pac-12 remnants, the only schools which seem to be completely quiet are Cal and Stanford.

I have to believe they think they'll land in the B1G.
Think long think wrong...who the fuck wants either of those schools??? Academics Schmackademics...fuck them kids

There was reporting earlier that the B1G promised to take Cal in their next expansion in order to get the CA University system regents to agree to let UCLA go to the B1G.

There was reporting earlier that the B1G promised to take Cal in their next expansion in order to get the CA University system regents to agree to let UCLA go to the B1G.
F tier addition

Fox may have caved on Cal and Stanford in order to get UW and UO in without adding much more media money.

We're so fucked

Anyone want to buy a timeshare in Indianapolis off me? First weekend in december is a nice time to visit!

That Athletic article saying things cooled overnight took longer to write than it got to be posted before it was outdated.

Reactions: Irv
That Athletic article saying things cooled overnight took longer to write than it got to be posted before it was outdated.
I think Cal and Stanford are likely almost in already. We'll see what comes out in the next several days.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back