Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Anyone see Mongo’s latest doozy (1 Viewer)

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
So weird, I don't wanna bash his son but I can't help but wonder if Munsun is a helicopter parent who does every little thing for his kid. How do you not just go open a window or buy a fan until this medical emergency situation is taken care of in one way or another? Bugging social workers and family members at a time like this?? They have to think he's absolutely nuts! Haha. Then Munsun blabbing about it on a message board, I mean...

giphy.gif

Are people on that site giving him crap for it at all?

Stan Raymond

Cornerback
More from Mongo. He's wondering when we will run the 2 QB wildcat offense. Can't fix stupid.

[IMG alt="Bryan Mongo"]https://on3static.com/xf/data/avatars/s/468/468295.jpg?1654059920[/IMG]

Bryan Mongo

Senior Recruiting Writer​

Staff member

• Today at 7:10 PM

• Add bookmark
american-psycho-maybe.gif

It's a good question and it's TBD, right? Obviously they found a way to get HH on the field with Sims as the QB against Minny. In what capacity and will it be in the wildcat? Not sure I see the value in it honestly with fielding snap issues and pre-snap movement plaguing Sims. If Sims if the WC and HH motions out, then maybe.

BugeaterInWa

Linebacker
Elite Member
Holi fook, dean is such a deuce for only letting me have 1 year for a dollar. I'd have paid $2 fer 2. I feel ripped off now.

Wut a serious DUNCE.

NSECTA4

Safety
Elite Member
I have no words to adequately encapsulate how utterly fucked up of a tenant Mongo’s son must be in the first place.

Reminds me in reverse of an episode of Dateline where an elderly lady killed some guy over money he owed her. Then she showed up at the funeral asking his family members for the money.

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
[IMG alt="Bryan Mongo"]https://on3static.com/xf/data/avatars/s/468/468295.jpg?1654059920[/IMG]

Bryan Mongo

Senior Recruiting Writer​

Staff member
My son just called. His A/C has been broken for days and he's been trying to reach the landlord. It just goes to her voicemail so he went by her office and her house. The neighbor stopped him and said she was in the hospital. It's not good and she may not make it. Her husband isn't part of the business or the picture really. She has a daughter that my son is going to reach out to over social media.

I told Trevor to go to the hospital and find a social case worker and leave his name and number along with his situation with the patient and hopefully someone from the family will call him.

Do I just fix the A/C and bill it back to her? What are the chances that I won't get my money back if I do that?
What a fucking retard. He’s probably single handily lost DONU a few dozen recruits over the years.

Scott Hall

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
When my roommates and I got back to our shit hole house in Lincoln after being in KC for the big 12 championship vs OU in 2006 or so to a broken furnace we didn’t even think about calling the landlord. Called a repair person who billed the landlord. We didn’t even need any of our parents to tell us what to do or make any calls for us or anything.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds