Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Anyone see Mongo’s latest doozy (2 Viewers)

COYS

Linebacker
That has to be a troll? I can’t believe he told his son to go to the hospital and give his information to a social worker of his dying landlord over the AC unit.

Mongo has to be the dumbest person I have ever come across in RSS and Dean has him running all of the recruiting coverage. I can’t imagine the stupid shit he asks recruits or how awkward he has to be on the phone:

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
90 Day Fiance Drinking GIF by TLC Europe

kaz36

Linebacker
Elite Member
[IMG alt="Bryan Mongo"]https://on3static.com/xf/data/avatars/s/468/468295.jpg?1654059920[/IMG]

Bryan Mongo

Senior Recruiting Writer​

Staff member
  • Yesterday at 10:01 AM

• Add bookmark
My son just called. His A/C has been broken for days and he's been trying to reach the landlord. It just goes to her voicemail so he went by her office and her house. The neighbor stopped him and said she was in the hospital. It's not good and she may not make it. Her husband isn't part of the business or the picture really. She has a daughter that my son is going to reach out to over social media.

I told Trevor to go to the hospital and find a social case worker and leave his name and number along with his situation with the patient and hopefully someone from the family will call him.

Do I just fix the A/C and bill it back to her? What are the chances that I won't get my money back if I do that?

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
[IMG alt="Bryan Mongo"]https://on3static.com/xf/data/avatars/s/468/468295.jpg?1654059920[/IMG]

Bryan Mongo

Staff member
My son just called. His A/C has been broken for days and he's been trying to reach the landlord. It just goes to her voicemail so he went by her office and her house. The neighbor stopped him and said she was in the hospital. It's not good and she may not make it. Her husband isn't part of the business or the picture really. She has a daughter that my son is going to reach out to over social media.

I told Trevor to go to the hospital and find a social case worker and leave his name and number along with his situation with the patient and hopefully someone from the family will call him.

Do I just fix the A/C and bill it back to her? What are the chances that I won't get my money back if I do that?
Lol

He's fantastic.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

Bryan Mongo

Staff member

Young Mongo: "Hello random health care professional. My AC is broken and there is a dying lady here that I would like to fix it."
Angry Healthcare worker: (stares motherfuckerly) "....I'm not doing that."
Young Mongo: "Is one of he dying lady's family here that I could talk to?"
Angry Healthcare worker: "you have got to be fucking kidding me. Leave now."
Young Mongo: "But ma'am my AC is broken and it's 65 degrees outside."

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

Bryan Mongo

Staff member

hoot GIF

Reactions: jw3

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider
Young Mongo: "Hello random health care professional. My AC is broken and there is a dying lady here that I would like to fix it."
Angry Healthcare worker: (stares motherfuckerly) "....I'm not doing that."
Young Mongo: "Is one of he dying lady's family here that I could talk to?"
Angry Healthcare worker: "you have got to be fucking kidding me. Leave now."
Young Mongo: "But ma'am my AC is broken and it's 65 degrees outside."

A hospital Social Worker wouldn't even be able to confirm that the woman he's looking for is in that facility.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds