Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

July Recruiting Thread… it’s almost gameday (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
I got progressively worse with each kid. Oldest never slept in our bed. Youngest was quite a bit. They grow out of it but better sooner than later.
Something I'm definitely proud of - I can count on one hand the number of times that any of my kids have slept in our bed. I can think of two times, one was because of a storm and the other was because they were sick. Honestly, our kids don't even think it is an option and have never asked for it.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Disagree. I don't think it's going to happen. But Baker literally only has us on there for tweets and follows. Frazier probably has a 5% chance of being N, but I think he sincerely likes Nebraska. Unfortunately other schools have more to offer him currently.
This isn't a bold statement given our history, but I will crap on Jim's face if either are N

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Extremely early in the process but... Christian Jones of the 2025 croot class has been Fong'd to DONU.

nuclear explosion GIF

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Jacob Smith announcing tomorrow

Come Thursday at noon he will end his recruitment by announcing his college choice live on the 247Sports YouTube channel, and Michigan and Nebraska are the main contenders. His top six is rounded out by Notre Dame, Kentucky, Alabama and Georgia, and he is excited to make his commitment public.

It appears he is going to Michigan

The announcement is on the 247 Michigan front page, nothing on the Nebraska site, it was accompanied by Michigan 247 CB.

Last edited:

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Jacob Smith announcing tomorrow

Come Thursday at noon he will end his recruitment by announcing his college choice live on the 247Sports YouTube channel, and Michigan and Nebraska are the main contenders. His top six is rounded out by Notre Dame, Kentucky, Alabama and Georgia, and he is excited to make his commitment public.

It appears he is going to Michigan

The announcement is on the 247 Michigan front page, nothing on the Nebraska site, it was accompanied by Michigan 247 CB.
doctor who sherlock GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds