Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

July Recruiting Thread… it’s almost gameday (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider

“Just the relationships I’ve developed with that coaching staff and how they recruit me really hard. I really feel wanted with that team, and that’s what it’s all about,” Benning told Inside Nebraska on Monday. “You don’t want to go to a school where you’re not wanted because college is already hard enough. I think that group of coaches will definitely help me.”

“After talking with my dad, we’re going to see how the first few weeks of the season go, and a decision can come shortly after that,” Benning said.

“Coach Coop was big about that. Ever since my last unofficial, he’s really done a good job recruiting me. He texts me a lot and tries to get me down a lot,” Benning said. “Him and coach White really make it known how much they really want me.”

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Tell this guy it’s not 2015 anymore

I really don't understand how people still think this. 90% of Husker fans would actually be OK with a 5-7 first season for Rhule. They wouldn't be happy about it, but they'd accept it. No one truly knows how much was left in the cupboard when Frost left.

Nebraska fans are no longer unreasonable at this point in time. If anything, we're not demanding ENOUGH RE: this 2023 expectations. I see most NU fans on the boards/twitter/radio shows talking about how euphoric they'd be at a 6-6 finish. It's embarrassing IMHO (but understandable).

Rhule is not at a 9 on the 1-10 pressure board. Dude is at a 2, and I'm not even joking. The main reason is that no one really knows how much talent Frost actually left behind (if you look at the records, you'd assume not very much).

I thought McElroy was a decent CFB guy...I'm surprised to see him so far off in his take.

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member

scary movie phone GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds