Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

July Recruiting Thread… it’s almost gameday (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG

Wtf is this

Damn It Tv Show GIF by HULU

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Lacy now a 4 star on On 3

View attachment 24720

4-star RB Kewan Lacy – Nebraska commit

On300 Ranking: No. 298
Previously Ranking: Unranked
School: Lancaster (Texas)

Scout’s Take: Kewan Lacy has always looked the part of a three-down back. And for us at Tater Island,
we had been waiting for Lacy to lay down some verified athletic measures in order for us to
vault him into that next tier of running backs in the 2024 class. This past track season he ran a
10.79 100m dash which proved he has more than enough top-end speed to hit the homerun ball
and split safeties at the next level.

He also measured in at the Under Armour Dallas camp during the spring camp circuit at nearly 5-foot-11, 200 pounds and ran a 4.33 shuttle combined with a 32-inch vertical. That athletic ability at his size translates to the college level and beyond. Pair that with his production at the high school level last season, 1,002 rushing yards and 13 touchdowns, we expect Lacy to continue his rise and develop into one of the top runners of the football in the country.

Carlon Jones now a 4 star on On 3

View attachment 24721
It's almost like these coaches know what the fuck they are doing ☠️

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
4 Stars -
Carter - All 4 sites.
Gradney - On 3, 247.
Buford - On 3, ESPN.
Hall - ESPN, Rivals.
Kaelin - 247.
Barney - Rivals.
McGahee - 247.
Lacy - On 3.
Jones - On 3.
Flynt - Rivals.

McMorris, Pyle - Soon?

Class Rankings -
247 - 16
Rivals - 17
On 3 - 20

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Why is he holding his 8-year-old son?
Because he loves his son and has a great relationship with him? One of these times it will be the last time that you pick up and carry your kids. My oldest is 6 and sometimes still asks me to carry her to bed...I will always say yes because one of those nights will be the last night I do it....

Black5hirt

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
Because he loves his son and has a great relationship with him? One of these times it will be the last time that you pick up and carry your kids. My oldest is 6 and sometimes still asks me to carry her to bed...I will always say yes because one of those nights will be the last night I do it....
I miss the young years of my son’s. Good post

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
No, I don't think that's it.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
i don't even have kids and this makes me a little teary eyed

Breathe Serie A GIF

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Since OU is also involved, I took a look at where they stand. They have actually had 12 OLs come in for OVs this spring - and have only one OL commitment. Seven have committed elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds