Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Is there any member over at RSS that just grinds your gears? (4 Viewers)

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Good to see my RSS handle is not in here. On the other hand, it would be nice to be remembered. I guess I'm not controversial enough. I typically don't seek out online pissing contests. I have enough stress in real life.

Skunk is getting a bad rap in here... He is an odd fellow, but he landed this complete stranger 10x tix to the first spring game when it was sold out. I met him at the game, but he did not introduce me to his daughter so I guess didn't make much of an impression.

I'll stick up for Indyhusker too... He's a good man.

I only had one brief run in with Sam I Am back in the day, as well as someone using the handle LP, I believe. I don't see his handle anymore. Stinmansker irritates me a lot but I let it slide.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Good to see my RSS handle is not in here. On the other hand, it would be nice to be remembered. I guess I'm not controversial enough. I typically don't seek out online pissing contests. I have enough stress in real life.

Skunk is getting a bad rap in here... He is an odd fellow, but he landed this complete stranger 10x tix to the first spring game when it was sold out. I met him at the game, but he did not introduce me to his daughter so I guess didn't make much of an impression.

I only had one brief run in with Sam I Am back in the day, as well as someone using the handle LP, I believe. I don't see his handle anymore. Stinmansker irritates me a lot but I let it slide.

Welcome. My prediction: since you don't seek out pissing matches, you have spent nearly zero time on "the other scrolls" unless by accident.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG

Two things.......

1) Welcome to tPB. Hope you find it an enjoyable time out of yore day.

2) You and I will have to agree to disagree about IndyHusker.

That is all......

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG

never-heard-of-you.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds