Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Is there any member over at RSS that just grinds your gears? (1 Viewer)

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
See, I knew I'd forget one. Stormy is another fucktard that can get fucked by cactus.

He singled me out a couple years ago when I said that if you think Frost will use a fullback or go under center as a large portion of the offense, you’re sadly mistaken. He then followed me around for like a week and everything I said in cake a stormking 4 paragraph rant that read like a meth Head posted it.

dsbigred1

Quarterback
tPB OG
He singled me out a couple years ago when I said that if you think Frost will use a fullback or go under center as a large portion of the offense, you’re sadly mistaken. He then followed me around for like a week and everything I said in cake a stormking 4 paragraph rant that read like a meth Head posted it.
To be fair, 4 paragraphs is like a bare bones post for him..

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah, I can't stand bchurchin...but I can't stand a lot of taters on tater island.

Bbchurchin
WyldTard
Petey
JBtarded
Skunk
PedoPyrocy

I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting. Skunks pretty harmless, I just think he's a weirdo for that crayon tat, hat, and pimping his daughter online
Pyrocy made a comment about being so excited that he was going to be “Sticking three electrical devices in his wife” before giving her “painful and un-enjoyable anal” when Omar Manning committed.

Even in jest that’s taking it a step too far.

Last edited:

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Pyrocy made a comment about being so excited that he was going to be “Sticking there electrical devices in his before giving her “painful and un-enjoyable anal” when Omar Man committed.

Im not sure what that even means. I’m also certain I can continue my life without knowing the answer to that.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Pyrocy made a comment about being so excited that he was going to be “Sticking there electrical devices in his wife” before giving her “painful and un-enjoyable anal” when Omar Man committed.

Is it?

How often do you read my posts and say...."that's too far Jim"?

Even I do that to myself once in a while.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Raise your hand if you've got yelled at for wrong hole. Whether accidentally or on purpose staged as accidentally.
Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds