Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Is there any member over at RSS that just grinds your gears? (1 Viewer)

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Mmm...

1495384628_michael-scott-nope.gif

8d6aafed51f6172240db6cacd913156a.gif

I've apparently struck a nerve. Lots of antsy folks here on the Platinum board. What do you have to hide here gentlemen?

Nothing to fear. I'm not Dean.... or HTO....or Louisiana Husker. At least I'm 98.7% certain I'm not.

CornHub

Offensive Lineman
Good Lawd, maybe there are a few that bug me lol. Dude only talks in absolutes, and basically talks every week about how awful every team we play is, highlighting to an extreme every deficiency they have, and that NU should be able to do A, B, and C against them. Then the inevitable face plant happens and he just moves on doing the same thing, while having a bunch of taters on the board think it’s gospel. It’s very odd
Then when you call him out on it, he finds some tiny straw man argument in something he said to get himself out of it.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
That’s mine as well. I really, really never wanted to block someone on there but I just couldn’t take reading his posts anymore a year or so ago.

Homie was my only ignored poster prior to TOS, and I only added one after that.

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think Homie is the only user I have blocked as well. It was due to the basketball threads as well. I am really close to blocking Peter Pan. I don't mind sunshine thumpers, but to call everyone that isn't one a bad fan is starting to wear on me.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds