Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Who all is a member of the exclusive "I've been Banned by Dean Club"? (1 Viewer)

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Never banned. I've had a few posts removed and likely was the reason for a few thread removals, but I'm not sure they even DM'd me the reason. They were just gone.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
What was your offense that got you the 1 Way Ticket to Chile?

Over the years I've had numerous Round Trip Tickets to Chile from ole Dean lasting a week or a month. Normally for calling him on his promoting for the TC Agenda, defending Frost and his pimping of the crooked ABM. Finally this summer got the years ban 1 Way Ticket to Chile for questioning his journalistic integrity on ABM. Didn't help that my handle was @DeanCallahan
Just got a 4-day vaca on Tater Island a week ago.

Some doofus, dipshit posted something about the “repercussions” that were going to happen if MJ wasn’t the next HC.

He clearly implied that this was a racial, ticking time-bomb and that he was the one Tater Island poster that knew all of the details.

I held his feet to the fire for specific details, he refused to offer any of his “proof” and then the whole thing went sideways from there.

I got four days in southwest Kansas, as the condo in Chile was full.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
What was your offense that got you the 1 Way Ticket to Chile?

Over the years I've had numerous Round Trip Tickets to Chile from ole Dean lasting a week or a month. Normally for calling him on his promoting for the TC Agenda, defending Frost and his pimping of the crooked ABM. Finally this summer got the years ban 1 Way Ticket to Chile for questioning his journalistic integrity on ABM. Didn't help that my handle was @DeanCallahan
I Love You Legends GIF by Bud Light

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
My only ban was very brief. Matya posted a pic with Clarence Thomas. I said something like...please tell me you asked if that was a pube on his desk.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
That's classic. Didn't you get a trip to Chile for posting the picture of Sham-I-Am playing with his Dildos in the bathtub?
I don't think I ever posted it on the island because @Mr.Mcgiblets made it after Sham was banished, but I posted it often on tMB when I knew Sham lurked...guess he threatened rivals and Ones sent me a message asking me to stop posting it because Sham was being a real taint licker.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds