Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Who all is a member of the exclusive "I've been Banned by Dean Club"? (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
What was your offense that got you the 1 Way Ticket to Chile?

Over the years I've had numerous Round Trip Tickets to Chile from ole Dean lasting a week or a month. Normally for calling him on his promoting for the TC Agenda, defending Frost and his pimping of the crooked ABM. Finally this summer got the years ban 1 Way Ticket to Chile for questioning his journalistic integrity on ABM. Didn't help that my handle was @DeanCallahan

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG

Over the years I've had numerous Round Trip Tickets to Chile from ole Dean lasting a week or a month. Normally for calling him on his promoting for the TC Agenda, defending Frost and his pimping of the crooked ABM. Finally this summer got the years ban 1 Way Ticket to Chile for questioning his journalistic integrity on ABM. Didn't help that my handle was @DeanCallahan
EDIT: had several week and month bans over the years and then finally got the dean ban hammer mike matya hammer of truth (RIP) after posting this:

"Congrats to Husker Cade Omaha and father on the MLB draft."

1668439544799.png

Last edited:

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Amazingly I never did get sent to Chile. Not once. When I think back to all the times I called out and made a fool of the chief Bobot Scum-I-Am and his anal buddy LAHusker I find it amazing. I know I broke "board rules" dozens of times but I never even got a warning.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I got several warnings, usually for making fun of Mongo in some capacity. Lots of language warnings, and a couple threats of banning for making fun of Dean. But I haven’t been on there in over a year.
Had a lot of posts deleted with no explanation and no warnings.
Also got several warnings for reporting HuskerPete’s posts for being “excessively gay”, “retarded”, and “retardedly gay”

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm so bummed. Went back to RSS to revisit my litany of DM's from pissed off Dean and some of them have been deleted. He went all Hillary Clinton and erased the evidence. I had some beauties in there. We had some good battles when he was spreading misinformation. A couple of them he was really whining to me about how he has to do that stuff to run the site and feed his family.

This one was from a post where I gave him shit for sharing info on Twitter before he posted it on RSS for his subscribers.
Oct 13, 2020
Can you tell me what inside info I’ve shared on Twitter before the board recently? Specific examples? Also find for me inside nuggets on Tunnel Talk I’ve ever shared on Twitter? I take attacks on me and our work very personally, and I hope you understand.

This is from when I called him out on his claims that ABM had Nebraska as a Top 5 NIL Program. I was hearing far too much bad stuff from insiders and boosters about ABM and what a mess it was. He kept pimping them and I questioned him on his integrity for promoting something yet providing no substance. And don't get me started on the BS that Gerrod & Frost were doing. Gerrod could have really gotten our program in trouble yet Dean defended him. The response below is when I went full postal on him on RSS for promoting and building up the crooked ABM. The title of this DM from him was Yo Dude

Jan 17, 2022
I am really careful about what I post, because not every guy wants this stuff out there. It's their personal financial stuff and in my shoes, it's not my place to share somebody's personal financial info. Have you seen any reporters like me share anything like that with their names tied to it? I haven't. I've seen obviously tweets and board posts, but not a lot of people sharing hard financial stuff.

One thing talking to Casey tonight, I know he just moved into a fully furnished three-bedroom apartment, so his family will also have place to stay when they come for games. I'm assuming he's in car too. Once again though, it's not really my place to publicly share how much money guys make. The Domann family for example had me on a signed agreement where I could not disclose any of the financial information from our shows and sponsors. I try to paitn a picture of what I hear, but so many of you just have this thought of Gerrod and what you think he is and that hijacks anything I share. One thing Casey shared too that I almost couldn't believe was he said "Texas had nothing like ABM." It was very unorganized with their NIL. I'm sure that's going to change there though very quickly.

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
Last year during the Purdue game meltdown the mods were going full commie deleting anything that was anti-Frost or calling for accountability.

I posted a thread titled “Mods click here” with nothing but the picture of the black dude with the really huge dick. Got me permabanned until @HuskerGarrett took over as mod and free’d me

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I so badly want to make a thread over there saying "Has this site ever reported anything ever?"

But of course that'll piss them off and send me to hell.

They never report anything.
Back in 2004 when I first joined rivals they did. They actually had real articles written by people who had an excellent command of the English language and cogent and coherent thoughts. They also had really good recruiting udates. Hard to believe, I know.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Amazingly I never did get sent to Chile. Not once. When I think back to all the times I called out and made a fool of the chief Bobot Scum-I-Am and his anal buddy LAHusker I find it amazing. I know I broke "board rules" dozens of times but I never even got a warning.
I got a warning DM for locking horns with Sham-I-Am. He said my info was incorrect. Amazingly my information came from one of our Asst Coaches that I played football with, so guessing it was correct. He was trying to protect his buddy Barney and didn't like the information I was sharing about Barney & BoPelini.

I called him out for being a poser and basically his one true source of information being his close buddy Barney Cotton. I think either Sam married Barney's sister or Barney married Sam's sister. Can't remember what their connection was. I also floored him when I brought up some of the Burke area connections/names with Barney that I grew up with. Pretty sure Sam complained to Roz or one of the Admins because I was DM'd and told to back off.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I got a warning DM for locking horns with Sham-I-Am. He said my info was incorrect. Amazingly my information came from one of our Asst Coaches that I played football with, so guessing it was correct. He was trying to protect his buddy Barney and didn't like the information I was sharing about Barney & BoPelini.

I called him out for being a poser and basically his one true source of information being his close buddy Barney Cotton. I think either Sam married Barney's sister or Barney married Sam's sister. Can't remember what their connection was. I also floored him when I brought up some of the Burke area connections/names with Barney that I grew up with. Pretty sure Sam complained to Roz or one of the Admins because I was DM'd and told to back off.
I know for a fact that Shammy campaigned hard to get me banned.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member

17 time Member @lee_carvallo_12

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds