Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Is there any member over at RSS that just grinds your gears? (2 Viewers)

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Does anyone remember Taykol (sp)? I remember him from way back on RSS and I think I remember liking his posts and insight. Or am I not remember correctly at all.

images

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I think after putting some thought into it my least favorite posters are stormking, Nelson, husker06 and Rgachek.

Brnred1989 just drives me nuts, and I think he's wrong a lot but he's not as bad as those 4.

Favorite poster over on RSS probably bootleg11

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Does anyone remember Taykol (sp)? I remember him from way back on RSS and I think I remember liking his posts and insight. Or am I not remember correctly at all.

images

I remember him. Yes, he provided good insight from time to time.....and yes, I'm pretty sure you spelled it right.

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
I think after putting some thought into it my least favorite posters are stormking, Nelson, husker06 and Rgachek.

Brnred1989 just drives me nuts, and I think he's wrong a lot but he's not as bad as those 4.

Favorite poster over on RSS probably bootleg11

Brnred is an oversharer and a giant dork. He's probably broken down his and his wife's entire financial situation 15 times in the last year.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dude...After perusing RSS for a while this evening, I’ve come to realize it’s nothing more than that hot but crazy as shit girlfriend you had in college.

You knew she was fucked up, but she was so hot, would be down for anything you could come up with, and constantly wanted to blow you whenever you were just to see if she could get caught doing it.

You’d break up with her, but suddenly it was 2 in the morning, yer drunk and realized you haven’t stuck your hank, big toe and left thumb in any orifices lately, so you call her and she’s ready to go...but like halfway through the dirty, you realize, shit...she’s gonna wanna go all stage 5 clinger again, will want you to talk to her afterwards, and when you try to sneak out she goes all fucking nuts again. Yelling and screaming at your for the most benign bullshit.

and then yer done with her forever...or at least until you’ve had 3 cocktails and your Left thumb needs somewhere to go.

RSS...she’s a viscous cycle.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds