Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Grandpa Ferentz throwing shade at Raiola/Nebraska? (2 Viewers)

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Ferentz has been a beneficiary of some really bad Nebraska teams combined with 4-5 times Nebraska has played with a backup QB.

He’s not good.

He’s also going to be the program hurt worst by the abandonment of divisions.
I do not disagree with one thing you said. However, we’ve paid rent for years my friend.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Not sure but I’d guess better than ours. Not sure what that has to do with him being Nebraskas daddy since joining the BIG TEN

It would speak to my point about them being hurt by conference realignment the most.

His model isn’t sustainable and he’s benefited largely from a pretty pathetic big ten west.

Hes not good.

Hotcarl

Linebacker
Elite Member
Cockeye butchered USC a few years ago. With Brian ferentz leading the charge. The big ten west suffers from being very similar in talent so the records are never great but they tend to show well in bowls. Kirk is good at his job and we will benefit when he leaves

Hotcarl

Linebacker
Elite Member
We played awful at times but I will never ever give them credit for anything. It’s a mortal hatred
One thing that gives me solace: despite being around since Clinton, Kirk has zero coaching tree to speak of, and has no succession plan. Coaches like Rhule that encourage successful assistants to move onwards and upwards are much better long term for a program

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Ferentz has been a beneficiary of some really bad Nebraska teams combined with 4-5 times Nebraska has played with a backup QB.

He’s not good.

He’s also going to be the program hurt worst by the abandonment of divisions.
Someone posted a Cockeye fan’s comment that hit the nail on the head. Cockeye is probably in it’s golden era, despite how they act like a victim, & Nebraska is in its worst era, yet they only beat us by a last second fg every year or we step on dicks to give the game away.

I think they know if Nebraska gets their shot together, our ceiling is different. Cockeye fans that I know are worried about a coaching change cuz they’ve watched how low Cockeye State or Minnesota can go & have seen us hit rock bottom with two shitty hires. Lady AD might be running into a buzzsaw soon.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Someone posted a Cockeye fan’s comment that hit the nail on the head. Cockeye is probably in it’s golden era, despite how they act like a victim, & Nebraska is in its worst era, yet they only beat us by a last second fg every year or we step on dicks to give the game away.

I think they know if Nebraska gets their shot together, our ceiling is different. Cockeye fans that I know are worried about a coaching change cuz they’ve watched how low Cockeye State or Minnesota can go & have seen us hit rock bottom with two shitty hires. Lady AD might be running into a buzzsaw soon.
The cover 3 guys make it sound like Mark Stoops would go to Cockeye in a heartbeat. If that’s true they won’t ever he a total dog shit team. They will basically just keep being Cockeye.

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
The cover 3 guys make it sound like Mark Stoops would go to Cockeye in a heartbeat. If that’s true they won’t ever he a total dog shit team. They will basically just keep being Cockeye.
Cockeye fans said that about Bob & Bielema forever & I don’t really believe it’s as for sure as they want to believe. It’s a comforting thought for em but is Cockeye NIL/facilities really any better than Kentucky? New big ten probably puts em behind tOSU Michigan Pedos Oregon USC Nebraska Washington Wisky UCLA & Michigan State. Stoops just missed the AtM job so you’d think another upgrade will come calling

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I but I oh
Cockeye fans said that about Bob & Bielema forever & I don’t really believe it’s as for sure as they want to believe. It’s a comforting thought for em but is Cockeye NIL/facilities really any better than Kentucky? New big ten probably puts em behind tOSU Michigan Pedos Oregon USC Nebraska Washington Wisky UCLA & Michigan State. Stoops just missed the AtM job so you’d think another upgrade will come calling
I could see him not leaving because he is comfortable. He gets paid well without crazy expectations, and he isn’t getting any younger.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds