Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Ferentz got shitcanned (2 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Also, Kirk Ferentz's hard-on for complementary football is going to whither while watching Frost repeatedly run hurry-up for a 3 and out and 23 seconds of the clock.
Sure would save us buyout money if Kirk subsequently disemboweled Scrote on the sidelines

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
I can't see Ferentz coexisting with Frost. I don't think he had any respect for him and thought even less of SF's offense.
Yeah I tend to agree. Their personnel is a huge part of the problem and it’s not like he’s some ace recruiter. Their personnel is hardly up to running their own scheme, let alone something completely different.

Add in all the qualitative issues with hiring him there and I just can’t see it

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah I tend to agree. Their personnel is a huge part of the problem and it’s not like he’s some ace recruiter. Their personnel is hardly up to running their own scheme, let alone something completely different.

Add in all the qualitative issues with hiring him there and I just can’t see it
Wondering if Scrote's agent is just getting his name out there because he is thinking about coaching again

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
The simulation is going to win again.

Frost comes in and has the offense flying high. Krik retires, frost promoted.
Kicks Nebraskas ass and wins NC’s
At the very least, even if we get better they will improve just enough to remain a last second field goal better than us at all times.

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
Frost will thrive as an OC again. Can focus on the things he’s good at and leave the high-level CEO stuff and onside kick decisions to the head coach.

People forget our offense looked pretty freaking good for the first 3 games of 2022, especially the way he mixed his run offense with Whipple’s pass offense. Competition wasn’t great, but these are all elite numbers.

First 3 games of 2022:

36ppg
492ypg
204 rushing yards/game
77 rz points in 12 atts (6.41pts/rz att!!!)
60% 3rd down conversion

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
You still can
After 32 years of monogamous marriage and the accumulation of wealth that accompanies such a partnership, it would an incredibly expensive sojourn to undertake. I’ll just have to live with the memories of the conquests from yesterday, content with the knowledge that yea, I totally COULD do it again. But nah.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds